• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets run this! AnthonyAnarchy's log of GAINS!!!

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight: 205lb
Height: 5'7"
Gear: 250mg Test E every other day, 200mg EQ every other day for 8 weeks. Then 250mg sustanon every other day and 75mg trenbolone every other day.

Past AAS usage: 2007/2008 tried Havoc (epistine). Immediately after havoc during fall of 2008 ran half a bottle of Mdrol (superdrol), made size gains but stopped when I noticed some gyno. Spring of 2009 did 2 vials of Test E and got up to 220, took a short break and ran test 400 and a half a vial of tren and got up to 240 (pretty fat). Ran out and didn't do PCT ( I was broke and stupid). After that, pretty much stayed around 200 since then. This summer, tried havoc (20mg a day) with some clen and t3, got fairly cut at 205-210. Near then end of summer, I took time off training and ate whatever (got a bit fat), just started to hit the weights again this early September after injuring my lower back squatting.

Really want to bring up my chest/lats/delts/hams.

kscf.jpg
7pq2.jpg

Huge wheels! Looking forward to your log.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Haven't seen u around lately. Welcome back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Even when I am not around, I am around in some capacity. Like OSL, I am omnipotent. He is just slightly better at it.

So OSL and you are both impotent... Sorry to hear that

We should let this guy had his thread back my apologies

Very true

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed nice frame bro.Z gear will have you chiseled in no time.

Thanks for checking out my log, support is always welcome. So I'm not too satisfied about my conditioning. As I said mention before, I took a break and ate whatever. So I'm going to do a cut. Hopefully 4 weeks in enough, I don't want to spend too much time going below maintenance, I do want spend most of the time on this cycle getting some size.

So here's the plan (Palumbo diet):
Meal 1
5 omega eggs, 4 egg whites or liquid egg whites

Meal 2
50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of natural PB

Meal 3
8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

Meal 4
50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of natural PB

Meal 5
8oz Salmon/fish or some red meat with salad tablespoon of olive oil/macadamia nut oil and vinegar

Meal 6
50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of natural PB or 4 Omega-3 eggs and 4 extra whites/liquid whites

Macro breakdown:
200-300g Protein = 800-1200 cal
100g Fat = 900 cal
50g Carb = 200 cal
=1900-2200 cal total
1100 cal from fat+carb

Cardio: Fasted cardio/ low intensity 30-60min AM. 30-60min low intensity cardio post workout

Subbed. Interested to see what you do when you start to put some size on. Looks like you have some decent genetics on your side. Good luck homie.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

What kind of routine will you be doing with your cut?

Looking good Tony. How is the product treating you?

I like it a lot man, I'm staying pretty lean for bulking. A lot more vascularity then I ever had at this bodyfat percentage.

What kind of routine will you be doing with your cut?

Right now I'm just bulking... But I hit my muscles pretty often, like evry 4-5 days. Some days I do double split.

My back has been brought up a little bit I think.
z1gm.jpg

8thi.jpg

think you are so cool cause you look like you work out

If you ask me, the guy is quite jacked for his height and no picture of you ever resembled his level of musculature or his body fat. Go be depressed somewhere else man.

OP - you are already making great progress, keep it up!!!!

Worse log ever what happened? Any updates

Got up to roughly 225-230... Got a little fat, so I started to cut like 4 days ago.. Roughly at 220 right now.. I'll post some pics in the next few days.. Gotta shave the chest 1st

Post away

Heres one so far.. I'm roughly 220-225 here.. Gained about 25-30lbs since I started... Fairly lean.. Pretty close to the end of the bulk.. Gonna start cut in month in half for a show in April

9920712_692x953.jpg

Back