• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Protein to stock for clients

fullrutt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I own a boxing/mma personal training business and I was wondering what you guys recommend for me to stock up on for protein for my clients. I have now about 55-60 clients full time an they are always asking us which is the best protein for them.. I have always been able to drink of them but do have some who ask which is the best flavor lol. I want to buy in bulk if possible

I appreciate anyone's help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is a good start, mixes very well and has low calories, low carbs and low fats, a decent amount of amino acids per serve, a very clean shake without all the extras - (just my 2 cents)

I deal with protein factory, if you call them up and give them you story i'd bet money they would work a deal out for you...

I personally get mine from a smaller company in LA called TruNutition Science. It's not cheap but flavor and quality come at a price. ON is overrated, I can't believe people drink it. Plus is pure whey which has one purpose directly around a workout, no one uses that at night!

Easy way to check the quality of your protein take the gm per serving and divide it by the serving size. This gives you the percent of protein per scoop. Try to stay above 80%. Most real isolates are above 90%. Even Walmart carries a good brand now and it's pretty cheap. Six star is made by muscle tech and their isolate protein is 91%.

Money is definitely a factor for me, so I go with Body Fortress Isolate. 130 calories for 30 grams of protein in a scoop; not bad and i like the taste of the vanilla cream.

syntrax-matrix-5.0-choc-700.jpg

Syntrax Matrix 5.0

I would initially stock a variety, regardless of the brand(s) chosen. Powdered protein (isolate and concentrate), pre made drinks, maybe some bars. Other kind of drinks as well, such as water and chocolate milk. I'd see what sells and go from there.

Back