• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For those of you who will be on for life

maxbrokeneck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are you paranoid about steroids becoming unavailable in the future? Say customs starts getting better at intercepting packages, or the Chinese government starts cracking down on those who produce aas, or something like that...

Basically I'm concerned that I'm going to get to a point where I need to be on TRT but won't be able to get a source. I was considering making a very large purchase of powder and hoarding, does anyone know if testosterone powders have an expiration date?

Sir, you are becoming hooked. That's the first sign, "what will I do without steroids! I wish I had a swimming pool full of test!!!" Been there bro. Enjoy the ride, nothing is guaranteed, especially when it is part of the game.

Nope not at all. I went the smart route and got a good endo and have it legally prescribed to me. If ugl's go under for whatever reason I still have my Watson cyp. But that day is a long long long ways away. They haven't stopped cocain or heroin from being imported so why would aas be any different? If there's a demand for it someone will grow some fucking balls and find a way to get it here and make some money.

If anything there is going to be more and more coming in. China has no interest in stopping all that american money they're raking in.

I am old and don't have to worry too much. I can go to the doctor for trt

Yup, find a good doc that will treat you and there are no worries.

Are you paranoid about steroids becoming unavailable in the future? Say customs starts getting better at intercepting packages, or the Chinese government starts cracking down on those who produce aas, or something like that...

Basically I'm concerned that I'm going to get to a point where I need to be on TRT but won't be able to get a source. I was considering making a very large purchase of powder and hoarding, does anyone know if testosterone powders have an expiration date?

I have had this thought...like if there was a nuclear war and I was left to fend for myself and my family with no testosterone... like walking dead with no juice, Im sure I could bust zombies alot better at 260 then at 210( and depressed)

I have had this thought...like if there was a nuclear war and I was left to fend for myself and my family with no testosterone... like walking dead with no juice, Im sure I could bust zombies alot better at 260 then at 210( and depressed)

Hadn't thought of this, time to stock up!

IML Gear Cream!
Get a prescription. It's not hard

You have to build you a doomsday castle out of your favorite cheap Chinese powders!!!

Yeah, legally prescribed herb and test.

In this phuqed up society at least they're getting close, should be legal though.

Back