• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Want to lose fat

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have a gym buddy, down 100 lbs over the last year. He's stuck at 20%. Bf. His diet seems solid, eats very clean, high protein, tdee-1000 cals a day. He trains hard and has put on muscle while losing weight. He wants to run a 12 week cycle of test e 500 mgs a week and eat at 2500 cals a day, his tdee is around 3000 in an attempt to lose 20-30 lbs. I tell him to hold off til he gets down around 15%, but he is frustrated because he is having a hard time losing weight at this point. Will this be a waste of time for him, or will a good diet and workout ethic work for him?

Has he done gear before? Normally I'd say diet hard, work in the gym, HIIT Cardio and he can achieve his goal. In his mind he's doing these things and as his friend you know his mental limitations. What you don't want is for him to give up. If he his his wall and he thinks test e can get him motivated to take it to the next level, reluctantly I say go for it.

I work hard and eat right and I do not reach the goals I wasn't too reach until I go anabolic.

You both need to make that decision wisely.

500mg/week Test isn't a waste for anybody. He may not be ready, but with the right guidance and program he's gonna succeed. If he's gonna run Test E, I'd start him off with something like Epistane for 4-5 weeks to get a jumpstart on some fat loss and muscle gain. He knows how to lose weight - he needs to apply those concepts even stronger now, hit some HIIT, and get his diet dialed in even tighter than it already is.

Thanks. Guess Ill help him out. He is dedicated, and a cardio jukie ( I hate cardio lol). Gonna tell him to get an acct here for first hand info.

Back