• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Npp?

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting my hands on some NPP and would like to know what some of you guys think about it? Things like, when do you start to feel it, mood changes, strength gains...etc... Also getting some TPA....

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

I notice npp very quickly. 10days. My mood is great, joints feel great for heavy lifting, and it makes me stronger than tren. I really hold minimal water on it as well. I really like it at 500-600mg a week

Could it be used to help joints on low dosage. Thinking of getting a vial for my cycle

Npp is amazing. You get the benefits of deca but the quick effects of a short ester. I like running it with prop or tpa would be unreal. I like tpa better than prop personally. I just ran it for the better part of six months. The combo should yield some very nice gains in lbm combined with a decent diet.

Getting my hands on some NPP and would like to know what some of you guys think about it? Things like, when do you start to feel it, mood changes, strength gains...etc... Also getting some TPA....

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

If you want to run a low background dose of nandrolone for joints etc rather as you're main mass-building agent go with deca, 200-300mg pinned once a week is all you got to do.

Otherwise sure, NPP - pin with you're TPA. I'd going with 150mg every shot, say around 450mg a week is plenty.

I did NPP and deca the only difference I noticed that NPP kicks very fast I start feeling next week affects.

Thanks for the advice..I cant wait...

I know deca is a long ester but I notice gains on it by the end of the second week. I wonder how much faster NPP would be for me. Would much rather run that in a short ester.

Npp is amazing. You get the benefits of deca but the quick effects of a short ester. I like running it with prop or tpa would be unreal. I like tpa better than prop personally. I just ran it for the better part of six months. The combo should yield some very nice gains in lbm combined with a decent diet.

I hav eused deca a bunch fo times, but never npp. thinking of adding a small amount 2-3X a week to cycle just to help with pre-existing spinal/joint pain. i have found 200, even just 100mg deca ew to help alot.
you think 50-75mg 2x a week would be any help? i assume less ester = more hormone and if im good with 100-200mg deca then 100-150mg npp prob would be a help..

All Negged for no tren :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I will be throwing in 450mg of NPP a week into my cycle next week, can't wait!

i like NPP better then tren. WAY less sides and great gains. The only difference i see with tren is I am more harder looking but not as thick. NPP I am freaking FULL and feel great. Tren for contest prep NPP for everything else. I can only take night sweats so often before i go out of my mind. Tren also makes me go apeshit where I am on 1400 test and 600 npp and best gains of my life... No orals no nothing. Strength is higher then its ever been, even during 100mg of drol. Recently got my bench to 315 for 14 reps and dead lifted 405 for 6 which my dead lift normally SUCKS so its improving fast.

I hav eused deca a bunch fo times, but never npp. thinking of adding a small amount 2-3X a week to cycle just to help with pre-existing spinal/joint pain. i have found 200, even just 100mg deca ew to help alot.
you think 50-75mg 2x a week would be any help? i assume less ester = more hormone and if im good with 100-200mg deca then 100-150mg npp prob would be a help..
I've heard of guys using 200mg a week and getting good joint support. If the price is right I'd try it and bump it up and see what the minimum effective dose is.

Pharma deca is like 50mg/ml amps I think

Pharma deca is like 50mg/ml amps I think

Canadian pharm was 100mg/ml that i had years ago from dog ( first aas) but i think it will go from 50+. maybe depends from where

Back