• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4th Cycle - Test, tren, winny, Clen, T3, Var.

BiggestLoser

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like advice about what I can take off the cycle or how I should modify the cycle.

Stats -
24 y.o, male, 19% bf, weight 175 pounds

Actually I was 15% about 4 months ago but left working out due to work, personal responsibilities and a big project onsite.

My previous cycles were -
Fist cycle - Test
Second cycle - Test + equi
Third Cycle - Test + winny

I plan to run this new cycle with following dosage -

Test - 250 mg/week (12 weeks)
Tren Ethnate - 500 mg/week (12 weeks)
Winny - 50 mg/day (10 weeks)
Clen - 100 mcg/day (2 week on, 2 week off for 12 weeks)
T3 - 50 mcg/day (12 weeks)
Anavar - 80 mg/day (12 weeks)

PCT I have HCG. I have Letrozole, Nolvadex, Arimidex in big quantity. I will Arimidex 1 mg throughout the cycle and Letro when necessary.

I have 1000 iu hgh and 20 grams of DNP too but I don't think I need to add it at all to this cycle. In fact I was thinking above cycle itself is overkill. DNP always makes me lose muscle which I don't like.

Now many of you would suggest that I should go to 12% bf naturally and only then think about aas, but I have never managed to to below 15%. My diet was much better this time (Chicken, veggies and sweet potato).

I Don't want any more lean mass. I already have about 64 kg of that and I am 5'5" so it is very close to my genetic limit.

I was thinking may be I should do - Test, Tren, Winny, Var and T3 cycle and drop Clen altogether.

Advices appreciated. Criticism would be great as well :cool:

Not a noob in compounds. Major in biochemistry and can explain mechanism of action, sides, in detail so know what I am dealing with :)
My maintenance is 2800 and I plan to keep diet at 1800 to 2000 range.

Goal for 12 week cycle - Bring bodyfat from 19% to 9%.

Take out the Winny if your going to run var. Most will tell you don't run var that long, personally I do, but I get labs to monitor my liver enzymes. You can also take it towards the last 6-8 weeks. It will greatly increase your strength. More strength equals more muscle engagement equals bigger you. I started my cycle with var, ran for 6 weeks stored 4 weeks and then started back with it. I can tell you I get better results with var than without. It works wonders with test e and now test e, tren e and priviron.

You could achieve your goal .... If you're got the discipline ... I would not bother with anavar and clen until the last 6 weeks when you've dropped some BF. Leave the stanazol out its overkill.

HIIT cardio is you're friend ;)

You could achieve your goal .... If you're got the discipline ...

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks a lot for heads-up :) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Btw - [/FONT]
Jan 2012 - 66 kg, 25% bf (i.e. 49.5 kg lean mass)
Present - 79 kg, 19% bf (i.e. 64 kg lean mass)
So gained 14.5 kg muscle.
But losing fat has always been a problem.

I would not bother with anavar and clen until the last 6 weeks when you've dropped some BF. Leave the stanazol out its overkill.
HIIT cardio is you're friend ;)

Ok, how about this one? -
Test, Tren, T3 to start with
Add Clen, Var at 13% bf or after 6 weeks.

Take out the Winny if your going to run var. Most will tell you don't run var that long, personally I do, but I get labs to monitor my liver enzymes. You can also take it towards the last 6-8 weeks. It will greatly increase your strength. More strength equals more muscle engagement equals bigger you. I started my cycle with var, ran for 6 weeks stored 4 weeks and then started back with it. I can tell you I get better results with var than without. It works wonders with test e and now test e, tren e and priviron.

What I read so far, winny is way more liver toxic than var.
Ok, I would take out winny from the cycle totally.

They go over gear in biochem now? Negged for lying :coffee:

They go over gear in biochem now? Negged for lying :coffee:

No :) They don't go over gear however we go over many other compounds and their mechanism of action. It allows me to understand aas and their action better than in layman's term.

goals can be achieved with WAY less gear... That is basically what i was on for a contest prep. You can easily achieve what you want on test and var alone. I fail to believe your diet is on point if you cant get your bf below 15%. If your dieting down and diet is flawless and cardio and ect then it sounds like you have a medical issue if you can not get lower the 15%. If you dont want that much more LBM then why tren and why tren at 500mg's? I would run 600 test e and 50 winny or 100 var. Prefer winny because most var is underdosed and expensive.

Back