• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs PURE M-STEN is back! New Label!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
13538d1380147964-ironmaglabs-pure-m-sten-new-label-new-msten.jpg

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
-10 mg pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

13539d1380148089-ironmaglabs-pure-m-sten-new-label-m-sten-facts-300x222.jpg

M-Sten Rx is a newly formulated anabolic compound engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. M-Sten Rx will produce dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. M-Sten Rx will help increase lean muscle mass and strength at a higher level than ANY product currently on the market!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg for mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product EVER produced is now back in stock at IronMagLabs!

Attachments

• new msten.jpg
    new msten.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...rful-dry-gains-increased-aggression-boot.html

M-Sten-Facts-300x222.jpg

attachment.php

M-Sten Rx is a newly formulated anabolic compound engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. M-Sten Rx will produce dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. M-Sten Rx will help increase lean muscle mass and strength at a higher level than ANY product currently on the market, guaranteed!

-------------------------------------

The above is from the IronMagLabs store, But I wanted to talk to you about my use with M-Sten and why I am so freaking excited it is BACK! I took M-Sten around 4 months ago, I had just started a grueling endurance style training with 150lb weighted pack for hikes that went on for at least 4 miles on an incline. I was doing 2 a days, with morning hikes, and evening's in the gym. Before I had started the M-sten these training hike were killing me, I was on low dose test, high EQ and still was struggling to push through these inclined trails, then recover in time to hit the weights that evening.

I was able to get my hand on some IronMagLabs M-Sten and and decided to take advantage of its very potent strength gaining abilities, and aggression. I did a 4 week run at 50mg everyday. In hindsight now thinking about it, I probably shouldn't have ran it that high, Damn man the agression on this stuff is nuts, I was able to push through the intense training I was going through, but then of course that aggression lingered at home... my bad honey lol. What was so pronounced about it to me, Is that before M-sten came along, I was in love with M1T if I could get it, I would take it, no question, but the bloat and insane pumps with this, pretty much just left you as a strong moon faced guy that could lift a house. M-Sten however gave me the strength I needed, The aggression to get through some very physically demanding workouts, in Texas Heat, and allowed me to recover fasted in time for the days workout, while putting on very noticeable dry gains, on me.

Since then, I haven't been able to get anymore, and now its BACK!!! Hell yes! If you haven't tried this in a cycle. The options are limitless, from running standalone for the PH only crowed, or along side a full on AAS cycle, as a kicker or back end oral, or both! This compound needs to be on your next to try list. You won't regret it.

Here are a few examples of cycles you could run with M-sten, The first 2 for the AAS Crowd and and the last for the PH only Crowd..

The Aggressor:
(This cycle will make you chomp on iron at the gym spitting it out in a fury of pure awesomeness, while destroying the weights, and gaining a respectable ammount of lean mass)

1-8 Test Prop 50mg/ed
1-8 Tren Ace 75/ed
1-4 M-Sten 20-30mg/ed
1-8 Aromasin 25mg/ed
1-8 Caber .5mg 1-2 times weekly

The Lean Hulk Bulk:
(This cycle will Transform your body into that Green Hero we all idolized, Putting on aesthetically pleasing mass, and leaving your joints feeling beautiful)

1-14 Test E 750mg/wk
1-14 NPP 450mg/wk
1-4 M-Sten 20-30mg/ed
10-14 M-Sten 20-30mg/ed
1-14 Aromasin 25mg/ed
1-14 Caber .5mg 1-2 times weekly

The I'm not ready for Injections:
(This cycle will give you the extra UMPH! in the gym you've been looking for, while keeping you dry, sexy and strong, while putting on a nice recomp look)

1-4 M-Sten 20mg/ed
1-4 EPI-Andro 2 Caps/ed
1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg/ed

(Please use a liver support with the above cycles)

Get some now, You wont be Dissapointed, OSL approved. IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

M-sten is a great compound for size with less sides then some of the other heavy hitters..

Bump I have a bottle here for a rainy day

Isn't it like SuperDrol? I had some hell sides with SuperDrol.

Isn't it like SuperDrol? I had some hell sides with SuperDrol.

In a sense I guess you could say that. I don't know the science 100 percent. But in my runs, gains can be comparable, I think m-sten in my opinion is dryer, and mg/mg I believe it is stronger.

Without proper on cycle support and higher doses you can expect a rise in blood pressure. But nothing that can't be managed.

You would like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

My bp is never an issue. Raging on my gf is

Buy 3 get one free plus free shipping plus 15% off using discount code heavyiron15

I like it and have zero SD-like sides. Not as strong as the original Super DMZ but still good. I am only on 2 caps a day.

Msten is awesome.

Back