• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First run with generic's

TheMeatDepo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First ever hgh cycle, got 400 iu of blue tops on the way,
Cycle: 5 days on 2 days off 4iu day, split injections 2iu upon wakening and 2iu around 2-3pm

Still need syringes, best to use 29 or 30 gauge?
Can i get these at any pharmacy?
What about BAC water? where should i get that

help much appreciated

I'm excited yall, never done any type of hormone, looking forward to it.
I plan to bulk up around 3500-4000 calories while on it to burn fat maybe add a couple lean pounds on top of my bulk.
Right now im 6'4 at 220, hope to be around 230-235 and lean after 5 months on.

you'll have to order the slin pins online, plenty of recon info out there to help you with that, do not go cheap on the slin pins, I have bought some cheap ones and they are not very sharp and it sucks. Good luck with the blue tops, hope they serve you well!

I buy all slin pins and syringes at Walmart

I hear you bro! I just got my blue tops in today. What made you decide to go with 5 on 2 off? I get my pins from lab and med supply. Cheap terumos.

I'm excited yall, never done any type of hormone, looking forward to it.
I plan to bulk up around 3500-4000 calories while on it to burn fat maybe add a couple lean pounds on top of my bulk.
Right now im 6'4 at 220, hope to be around 230-235 and lean after 5 months on.

Only 3500-4000cals? I need 4500 just to maintain a lean 200lb.

have fun but do your self a favor.. spend the 50$ and get a serum test done through private labs. Sacrifice one bottle for this. Pin 10 iu's and exactly 3 hours later go get blood tests done to see what your serums are. I had a bunch of blues that tested at 0. Blues normally give me 21 ish, blacks and rips 30's. Keep in mind that does not mean you will see a 30 with rips or blacks yours may be higher or lower, but its good to know a good baseline. I know if i get blacks now that are low 20's there not strong at all and i know to notify my source. There is nothing worse then running hgh for months then to realize its fake. Its not normallys the sources fault because they all get them from China but at least now then get make it right and get your replacements.

I do this with EVERY kit i open, seems taxing but i have ran into about 3 kits so far that tested at 0. That would have been a shit ton of cash wasted.

have fun but do your self a favor.. spend the 50$ and get a serum test done through private labs. Sacrifice one bottle for this. Pin 10 iu's and exactly 3 hours later go get blood tests done to see what your serums are. I had a bunch of blues that tested at 0. Blues normally give me 21 ish, blacks and rips 30's. Keep in mind that does not mean you will see a 30 with rips or blacks yours may be higher or lower, but its good to know a good baseline. I know if i get blacks now that are low 20's there not strong at all and i know to notify my source. There is nothing worse then running hgh for months then to realize its fake. Its not normallys the sources fault because they all get them from China but at least now then get make it right and get your replacements.

Yea i'm getting my blue's from naps so i'll definitely get some serum tests done to see where im at, and from what i've heard their blues are g2g but you never know.
I do this with EVERY kit i open, seems taxing but i have ran into about 3 kits so far that tested at 0. That would have been a shit ton of cash wasted.

Back