• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the best or worst...

lean_n_76er

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the best or worst way someone has tried to pick you up? Can be anywhere... Club, Social Gathering... Church?

I'll start (duh)...

I was at a bar with a friend of mine (yes I have more than one) and we were talking to the bartender. These two women walk in, you know the two ... the hottie and the baggage ... so we start talking to them and next thing I know...

The "baggage" sticks her hand up my shorts and looks at her friend and says, "Damn, he's got underware on!" I was like WTF! :eek:

This is so funny!!! I was dancing at a club in San Francisco with this guy who could fuq'n dance!!! Turns out he is a dancer for clubs. He asked where I was from, i said Wisconsin. We danced a little more, and he asked...that's the cheese capital right? :yes: i said. We continue dancing, and he looks at me and says, "Milk does a body good!" I died laughing...that was the best line ever!:clap: :dancer: :funny:

Originally posted by bekahleigh23
This is so funny!!! I was dancing at a club in San Francisco with this guy who could fuq'n dance!!! Turns out he is a dancer for clubs. He asked where I was from, i said Wisconsin. We danced a little more, and he asked...that's the cheese capital right? :yes: i said. We continue dancing, and he looks at me and says, "Milk does a body good!" I died laughing...that was the best line ever!:clap: :dancer: :funny:

What'd you do? and were you laughing at him or that he even attempted that line?

we just kept dancing...and I was laughing at the line! Boy could he dance!!!

A girl had her friend call me and ask me out for her. :rolleyes: I mean, COME ON! We were 21-22 years old at the time. That works great for 11 year olds, but adults need to act like adults. Needless to say, I turned her down.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
A girl had her friend call me and ask me out for her. :rolleyes: I mean, COME ON! We were 21-22 years old at the time. That works great for 11 year olds, but adults need to act like adults. Needless to say, I turned her down.

How pathetic!:rolleyes:

A girl once told me that she wanted to put me between two pieces of bread and eat me. What a way to "ask" someone out. I did get a good laugh out of that one, and NO, I wouldn't let her eat me. :barf:

The best was "I'll bet you cum before I do". It was a challenge that I just couldn't pass up. I don't even remember who won:laugh: . I really didn't care because she was :hot: .

Then again most pick up lines are bad ones. I mostly have girls/women want to run their fingers through my hair. (I wonder if Dero has the same problem??:hmmm: ) I even had one girl go as far to say that she wouldn't go to bed with a guy/man who had prettier hair than hers. Who cares at that point?? :shrug:

Back