• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A scammer is a ..... scammer?

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just read how AgentYes called out a scammer.. That guy's reputation is fucked!. And it should be because scamming is bad..

AgentYes makes a public posts shitting on this guy.. what does everyone else do? Support the fuck out of AgentYes because thats the right thing to do. Scammers are bad people and bad peoplel suck

But this is what is tickling my fat ass: GOD FORBID someone make a public post saying a source scammed them.. They will have EVERYTHING they posted deleted and the account is likely to get banned... but wait, aren't people supposed to report bad scammers like AgentYes just did?? I think so... just doesn't work the other way around.

So as Long as I can't say how bad AgentYes sucks my fat dick "publicly," i don't think it's fair is ANY fucking nigger source goes out and publicly is ALLOWED to slam members..

So fuck that.. as long as faggot sources are allowed to shit on people in an OPEN PUBLIC forum, i think people should be allowed to do the same

Where's the puncher? Here.. What i'm saying is, Sources should not be allowed to "OUT" people as People are not allowed to "OUT" sources.

(this isn't a direct strike at AY, but they are being used as the examle)

theres a moral here somewhere

I just read how AgentYes called out a scammer.. That guy's reputation is fucked!. And it should be because scamming is bad..

AgentYes makes a public posts shitting on this guy.. what does everyone else do? Support the fuck out of AgentYes because thats the right thing to do. Scammers are bad people and bad peoplel suck

But this is what is tickling my fat ass: GOD FORBID someone make a public post saying a source scammed them.. They will have EVERYTHING they posted deleted and the account is likely to get banned... but wait, aren't people supposed to report bad scammers like AgentYes just did?? I think so... just doesn't work the other way around.

So as Long as I can't say how bad AgentYes sucks my fat dick "publicly," i don't think it's fair is ANY fucking nigger source goes out and publicly is ALLOWED to slam members..

So fuck that.. as long as faggot sources are allowed to shit on people in an OPEN PUBLIC forum, i think people should be allowed to do the same

Where's the puncher? Here.. What i'm saying is, Sources should not be allowed to "OUT" people as People are not allowed to "OUT" sources.

(this isn't a direct strike at AY, but they are being used as the examle)

I see your point and I think that if the source is a true scamming POS like Quality Anabolics is/was then they should be called out and admin has an obligation to deal with them swiftly and harshly as possible.
I must say they did just this with QA which I am happy about, fuck them scammers. But if one guy goes off about a bad source that doesn't mean that the source is a scammer but that some wires got crossed which happens, but if the source is having issues and complaints on multiple boards the there is definitely a problem and it needs to be dealt with.

From a business perspective who in there right mind will pay top dollar like they have to here, then go around dicking ppl over. It doesn't make sense, you want a return on investment not to pay the site, then skim a little bit of cash off the top and bail and leave all that return business on the table. Dumb!

so it would be ok to say I used gear depot adex and got a puffy left nipple and estro was over 200. but, because they are no longer a paying sponsor, or because we want to warn other members of potential health risks?

tumblr_mb8jm3CSHA1rs4ixvo1_500.gif

I got fucked by a sponsor on another little known board and I put his ip info, home address and real name up. After he fucked a few more people over, myself and a few other board members paid him a visit... We got our money back to say the least.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

How much did he rip you off for?

IML Gear Cream!
i got fucked by a sponsor on another little known board and i put his ip info, home address and real name up. After he fucked a few more people over, myself and a few other board members paid him a visit... We got our money back to say the least.

Sent from my htc6435lvw using tapatalk 2
asf ?

the struggle is real

$1200.00. Fucking cunt...

I got fucked by a sponsor on another little known board and I put his ip info, home address and real name up. After he fucked a few more people over, myself and a few other board members paid him a visit... We got our money back to say the least.

cool story bro

The moral is if you have a problem with a sponsor deal with them first directly, if you dont get what you need then put them on blast.

Disagree. Deal with the sponsor 1st, no love then approach a mod.

Things can always get sorted out behind the scenes .... I hate anyone, both members or sponsors getting fucked and happy to mediate.

Go on the warpath gets you nowhere, and probably in trouble yourself. Use your fucking heads people - a cool head ALWAYS prevails.

Saney, I still love you bro :daydream:

Disagree
I say if a sponsor pulls some shady shit, out the mother fuckers immediately. Chances are you ain't the only one. Let other members know asap. Sure you'll get a few threatening emails from mods, maybe banned. But it's called looking out. It also gives the sponsors a chance to show what their made of publicly, or burn.
Maybe if members bought the mods off instead of sponsors....
I love you cappy

Disagree. Deal with the sponsor 1st, no love then approach a mod.

Things can always get sorted out behind the scenes .... I hate anyone, both members or sponsors getting fucked and happy to mediate.

Go on the warpath gets you nowhere, and probably in trouble yourself. Use your fucking heads people - a cool head ALWAYS prevails.

Saney, I still love you bro :daydream:

Disagree
I say if a sponsor pulls some shady shit, out the mother fuckers immediately. Chances are you ain't the only one. Let other members know asap. Sure you'll get a few threatening emails from mods, maybe banned. But it's called looking out. It also gives the sponsors a chance to show what their made of publicly, or burn.
Maybe if members bought the mods off instead of sponsors....
I love you cappy

. . you realise I pay for my gear? Sure I get a discount, cause Im theCaptn goddamit . . but I pay for it nonetheless. . . I've never accepted a payoff, or anything in gratitude. I dont fucking need it. If AY gear was shit I would say so and stop doing business with her. But Im not going to take sides with a friend who acts like a complete fuckwit after believing his gear was bunk and asked numerous times to pull his head in . . the gear was free btw, and there was an offer of replacement . . the Reps shouldnt have called him a scammer because that was wrong but they were reacting to an unjustified attack . . picking up what Im putting down knigglets???? I back my friends, but I equally pull them into line if they're doing the wrong thing. I hope to hell my friends do they same and stop me doing something retarded.

I got offered stuff just for sorting your situation LG, I never accepted it. If you had come to me before making an arsehole of yourself I am confident you would have recieved your gears PLUS something for your inconvenience . . . Remember in this business shit goes wrong and customers need to be aware of that and remain patient. Also some sources are dodgy and its bad business for management to allow them to fuck over members . . why is that so fucking hard for ppl to understand? Run with the risks of dealing with gears or stay small, natty and pale.

AY's scammer alert was allowed by management, because management was confident the information was correct. Note I also moderated out personal information and contacted AY regarding it - no personal information to be posted. Ever. I wont be allowing random threads in AG calling out sponsors because their halo 4 her is a week late - whoever the fuck they are. In that regard AG will be moderated.

IML Gear Cream!
. . you realise I pay for my gear? Sure I get a discount, cause Im theCaptn goddamit . . but I pay for it nonetheless. . . I've never accepted a payoff, or anything in gratitude. I dont fucking need it. If AY gear was shit I would say so and stop doing business with her. But Im not going to take sides with a friend who acts like a complete fuckwit after believing his gear was bunk and asked numerous times to pull his head in . . the gear was free btw, and there was an offer of replacement . . the Reps shouldnt have called him a scammer because that was wrong but they were reacting to an unjustified attack . . picking up what Im putting down knigglets???? I back my friends, but I equally pull them into line if they're doing the wrong thing. I hope to hell my friends do they same and stop me doing something retarded.

I got offered stuff just for sorting your situation LG, I never accepted it. If you had come to me before making an arsehole of yourself I am confident you would have recieved your gears PLUS something for your inconvenience . . . Remember in this business shit goes wrong and customers need to be aware of that and remain patient. Also some sources are dodgy and its bad business for management to allow them to fuck over members . . why is that so fucking hard for ppl to understand? Run with the risks of dealing with gears or stay small, natty and pale.

AY's scammer alert was allowed by management, because management was confident the information was correct. Note I also moderated out personal information and contacted AY regarding it - no personal information to be posted. Ever. I wont be allowing random threads in AG calling out sponsors because their halo 4 her is a week late - whoever the fuck they are. In that regard AG will be moderated.

:daydream:
Yes to all this
In particular to the knigglets part, the littleguy being an arse hole part and the small natty and pale part.

All this plus all parties are geared to the gills and ready to go to blows at the drop of the dime, then we have to come in and piece things back together. Guys don't realize this shit gets old day in and day out. We want everyone happy but that isn't going to happen in this world. At the end of the day we do the best we can and if someone is PROVED to be scamming it will be dealt with.

Saney is straight up fucked up in the head. SERIOUS mental issues. Basically whatever is happening in that guys head is pure fantasy. He seriously should see a doctor and get on head meds.

Saney was labeled a rat for posting known scammer parsifals information. Just sayin.
You didn't sort my situation. You threatened to ban me for negging a few guys. No matter what, hiding issues under the rug is only good for the sponsors. And then only temporarily.

Saney is straight up fucked up in the head. SERIOUS mental issues. Basically whatever is happening in that guys head is pure fantasy. He seriously should see a doctor and get on head meds.

Hes probably mental from the lack of oxygen when the fat girls sit on his face.

This whole air the dirty laundry in public shit storm is ridiculous considering the type of transaction and how it is delivered.

Hey clue to the fucking clueless.
You are in some cases depending on where you live engaging in an illegal drug transaction and your 'product' is being transported to you via the post office in some cases.
It's not like you dropping by the local drug store and buying one gram of test or whatever the hell else over the counter that is FDA regulated and certified as being 100% of what you expect to receive.

There are going to be issues from time to time related to this type of 'commerce' and misunderstandings can result due to the nature of the transaction.
Try clarifying with the 'source' any issues and see if you get a resolution.
If necessary pull a mod in that you trust to mediate and act as an objective third party to help you resolve issues.
Let the mod out the scammer if necessary.

If Saney was offered a nice pair of EAGLES socks, we wouldn't be in this predicament.......

media.nl

Back