• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How about the most comfortable chair for using with your computer?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you went to a store, a chair store if one exist..

Then arriving there you realize that half of the building is a museum too but that doesnt matter, you amazingly think.

You sit on this chair, you sit on that chair and they are all nice but not very comfortable, until you sit in a chair made of wood. Yes, wood I said.
It is so very comfortable but there is no price, until you notice again that you are not in the store anymore but in the other part, the museum part. A museum that was selling old objects that day.

Then somebody says.. "Sir, the auction is over but I can sell you that chair for a reasonable price."

A price, much lower than any chair in the chair store and dont forget, it is the most comfortable chair for you, ever. You are about to buy it then you ask..

"Why is it made of wood?"

"Sir, it is because it is an electric chair used for more than 50 years in that prison over there. Dont worry Sir, it was thoroughly cleaned before entering our museum."

Would you have a problem using it like your computer chair in your room?

nope.

964_main_l.jpg
1917 SING SING PRISON NEW YORK

put a buzzer under the cushion. :coffee:

Nope! No problem what so ever...

But if it were so comfy, I'd cut out a hole in the middle and use it as a shitter. It wouldn't be the 1st time someone shitted on that chair and pissed on it too.

A real electric chair would be the most awesome chair ever! I would use it so long as it was comfortable.

If you went to a store, a chair store if one exist..

Then arriving there you realize that half of the building is a museum too but that doesnt matter, you amazingly think.

You sit on this chair, you sit on that chair and they are all nice but not very comfortable, until you sit in a chair made of wood. Yes, wood I said.
It is so very comfortable but there is no price, until you notice again that you are not in the store anymore but in the other part, the museum part. A museum that was selling old objects that day.

Then somebody says.. "Sir, the auction is over but I can sell you that chair for a reasonable price."

A price, much lower than any chair in the chair store and dont forget, it is the most comfortable chair for you, ever. You are about to buy it then you ask..

"Why is it made of wood?"

"Sir, it is because it is an electric chair used for more than 50 years in that prison over there. Dont worry Sir, it was thoroughly cleaned before entering our museum."

Would you have a problem using it like your computer chair in your room?

Yes i would. Life energies are real. negative and positive. some energy's attach to objects imo, and can be felt by people, even peoples moods put off energys... objects used in sacrifice is another thing i would not like having around me daily... sure i sound crazy to many now I am sure... but i know what I am talking about and don't need to explain it further.
not worth it imo...
I would not take or use that for personal daily used even if i was paid to,.... just me...

Our chairs at work cost ~$1500 a piece. I wouldn't trade them in for anything.

No thanks I want an uncleaned one with the patina o boiled oils, saliva, shit stains, piss, puss, semen and blood that soaked deep into the fibers of the wood, I want the finger nail marks and maybe even broken off finger nail slivers as the executed tensed in the electric spasm, a full body cramp from pinky toe to cerebellum, the ends of the arm rests rubbed to a satin sheen as the prisoners sat nervously flexing and relaxing there grip in shackled wrists bound to the arm rest with leather straps(I want those too, all of them and the electrodes, with the cloth insulation they likely used back then)....

Back