• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd naps cycle

whitemike370

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Placed order when the test C was on discount. Doing 1500 mg week test and going to be running their t3 as well. My friend is doing his first ever cycle i got him doing 750 mg test c. My first naps order was nothing short of amazing. i got to try their test e/tren e blend. i ran 1000 mg test and 600 mg tren and did clen and made very good gains. been recovering for months now and am ready to jump back on. I may never come back off this time lol. will let you know how everything goes just as i did with my first naps order. you may be able to find it in older posts if your interested.

got my stuff yesterday very excited tp see it came early. will update on my progress later.

been on about 5 weeks now already as strong as I was before i got off my last cycle so thats good. Plenty of time to grow more. As far as the T3 goes im not sure if its working and yes my diet is mostly clean. I have taken GP clen before and definetly felt the effects and side effects of it. Didnt like the cracked out feeling i got from it and the jittery hands so i decided to try t3. im up to 125 mcg a day. yes i know dont go above 100 but even at that im just not feeling it. 120mcg of their clen i could barely keep my hands still lol. going to order some tren next week since it looks like its going to be product of the week. Id advise people to do the same. tren is nothing short of amazing.

Back