• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MarineD3

Ladyhawke

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
While I was researching something for my joints, I ran across this MarineD3. It is advertised at an anti-aging, super supplement. I even watched a video about it. It almost sounds like it is too good to be true. Has anyone heard of this or used this???????????????

The advertisement on Amazon is as follows:

Marine D3 - Anti-Aging Health Supplements With Super Omega-3, Calamarine, Seanol-P, and Vitamin D3 - 2
  • Marine-D3 is a synergistic blend of nourishing marine lipids , Super Omega-3, high in DHA Calamarine, Seanol-P, and vitamin D3 for total body health
  • Supports increase in blood flow, soothes joint pain, increases flexibility, and helps to improve sleep
  • Protects and sharpens brain power as it hikes energy levels, safeguards eyes, and promotes lifelong healthy vision
  • Increases lean muscle while reducing body fat and lowers the bad oxidized cholesterol while raising the good
  • Contains two extraordinary marine super nutrients, Seanol-P and Calamarine, along with Vitamin D3

While I was researching something for my joints, I ran across this MarineD3. It is advertised at an anti-aging, super supplement. I even watched a video about it. It almost sounds like it is too good to be true. Has anyone heard of this or used this???????????????

The advertisement on Amazon is as follows:

Marine D3 - Anti-Aging Health Supplements With Super Omega-3, Calamarine, Seanol-P, and Vitamin D3 - 2
  • Marine-D3 is a synergistic blend of nourishing marine lipids , Super Omega-3, high in DHA Calamarine, Seanol-P, and vitamin D3 for total body health
  • Supports increase in blood flow, soothes joint pain, increases flexibility, and helps to improve sleep
  • Protects and sharpens brain power as it hikes energy levels, safeguards eyes, and promotes lifelong healthy vision
  • Increases lean muscle while reducing body fat and lowers the bad oxidized cholesterol while raising the good
  • Contains two extraordinary marine super nutrients, Seanol-P and Calamarine, along with Vitamin D3

What Is Marine-D3 and does it live up to anti-aging claims?
https://www.consumerlab.com/answers...s+it+live+up+to+anti-aging+claims?/marine-D3/

In short, Marine-D3 appears to be a clinically untested formulation and there is no evidence that it is effective as an "anti-aging" product. Its individual ingredients may offer selected benefits to specific individuals but buying this product means paying a large premium to get vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, and relatively new ingredient for which there is only preliminary and limited evidence of potential benefit.

80/20 Rule

When it come to supplements (everything in life), this rule applies

In this case, 80% of the results obtain from any supplement is derived 20% of the ingredients.

However, 80% of the cost of the product comes from 20% of the majority of the ingredients that do little to nothing to help you.

"Selling The Sizzle"

One of the reason for the additional "Proprietary Ingredients" is to market it as a "new improved" product that will make you life better.

Profit

The additional 80% of the ingredients are added to increase the company's profit at you're expense.

Kenny Croxdale

That link to the review was very informative. I think I will save my money. Thank you!

Always on the look out for anything that will help us old folks!!!! :)

Back