• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which GHRP does your research subject prefer?

Which GHRP does your research subject prefer?

• GHRP-2

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • GHRP-6

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Ipamorelin

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Hexarelin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

evolutionpep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Check out the attached Product Features on GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin and Hexarelin!

Which GHRP does your research subject prefer and why?

Thanks,

Team Evolution

Attachments

• GHRP-2.png
    GHRP-2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • GHRP-6.png
    GHRP-6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IPAM.png
    IPAM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • Hexarelin.jpg
    Hexarelin.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
I've always stuck with GHRP-2. I'm a huge beliver in peptides and what they can do to, and for you.

So, for future research considerations, in comparing ghrp 2 to ghrh cjc 1295 w/dac, which one do you think would be most likely to produce more mass?

My rat seems to like Ipamorelin in big doses. GHRP-2 works just as good but gives some mad hunger above 100mcg dose. And my rat has slow metabolism. LOL :p Never tried GHRP-6 for that reason.

Ipamorelin is a favorite though I did try the GHRP-2 and liked it, just haven't had a chance to run many peps since I tested GHRP-2. My go to is CJC w/dac and Ipa, can do anything on those two.

IML Gear Cream!
For future research considerations, in comparing ghrp 2 to ghrh cjc 1295 w/dac, which one do you think would be most likely to produce more mass?

For future research considerations, in comparing ghrp 2 to ghrh cjc 1295 w/dac, which one do you think would be most likely to produce more mass?
My rat has always been told to avoid the w/dac as this creates more of a GH drip vs a surge. At least that's what he read from DAT's forum....And personally, I think he enjoyed the MOD GRF 1-29 (or no dac) with better results. But you will want to run the GHRP 2 or 6 with the MOD GRF 1-29 for a synergistic effect. I have put the poor little guy through some interesting trials lol. And he slept awesome with the Ipam.

My rat has always been told to avoid the w/dac as this creates more of a GH drip vs a surge. At least that's what he read from DAT's forum....And personally, I think he enjoyed the MOD GRF 1-29 (or no dac) with better results. But you will want to run the GHRP 2 or 6 with the MOD GRF 1-29 for a synergistic effect. I have put the poor little guy through some interesting trials lol. And he slept awesome with the Ipam.

Great Feedback!

Use them in conjunction, GHRP growth hormone releasing peptide tricks your pituitary to release a GH pulse, but with the gh pulse the presence of somastasin will block the pulse, depending on if somastasin is present or not, using mod-grf or growth hormone releasing hormone GHRH will block the presence of somastasin and act as an amplifier to the gh pulse associated with the GHRP, resulting in a higher pulse, and in tern better gains.

GHRP an GHRH will not pack on tons off mass on you, like supplying exogenous hGH you need patience and higher dosing to really up on pounds as well as compliment the gh rich informer by manipulating hormone levels, insulin levels (and yes you can manipulate insulin without supplying it) an so on.

What you will notice is improved sleep which a we all know is when your body is in the best environment for repair, you will notice improved vascularity and a reduction in body fat, as after every dose FFA or Free Fatty Acids are released into the body to be used a fuel to burn, the FFA release dose halt however once you consume any fat or carbs.

Tendon as joint health will be improved, this will allow you to lift heavier without risk to injury or help heal nagging tendon or muscle based injuries you may ready have.

With all the benefits of increasing your gh levels through the day, while it may not be the best route for "mass" it will aid in so many other aspects that in turn will compliment you diet, aaa or supplement regiment and training. Leading to, we'll more MASS and lean gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use them in conjunction, GHRP growth hormone releasing peptide tricks your pituitary to release a GH pulse, but with the gh pulse the presence of somastasin will block the pulse, depending on if somastasin is present or not, using mod-grf or growth hormone releasing hormone GHRH will block the presence of somastasin and act as an amplifier to the gh pulse associated with the GHRP, resulting in a higher pulse, and in tern better gains.

GHRP an GHRH will not pack on tons off mass on you, like supplying exogenous hGH you need patience and higher dosing to really up on pounds as well as compliment the gh rich informer by manipulating hormone levels, insulin levels (and yes you can manipulate insulin without supplying it) an so on.

What you will notice is improved sleep which a we all know is when your body is in the best environment for repair, you will notice improved vascularity and a reduction in body fat, as after every dose FFA or Free Fatty Acids are released into the body to be used a fuel to burn, the FFA release dose halt however once you consume any fat or carbs.

Tendon as joint health will be improved, this will allow you to lift heavier without risk to injury or help heal nagging tendon or muscle based injuries you may ready have.

With all the benefits of increasing your gh levels through the day, while it may not be the best route for "mass" it will aid in so many other aspects that in turn will compliment you diet, aaa or supplement regiment and training. Leading to, we'll more MASS and lean gains.

Awesome man! Thanks for that, I just picked up some GHRP-2 to go along with my Clen/T3 stack.

:welldone:

Back