• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

7 days Asia pharma Sale!!! each vial only 60$!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all!
lets make some guys here again happy and i say i will make new Asia pharma sale!
so you can buy vial Asia pharma for only 60$...the only way you can get it for 60$ is that you order 10 vials!
So you can get 10 vials asia pharma for only 600$ and add ship cost 30$.
do not wait,order now...
World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription

Guys who will make order of 20 vials at time,i will add some nice gift!

Offer end this Sunday 13th October!

best-regards

World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription

Another nice sale of really good gear. What compounds can we choose from?

Test, deca, eq, and tren are instock. Guys should jump on the tren.

I will buy 100vials of tren if u can sell it at $30 per vial !

3 months or 3 days

Dear friend, i know you wait some vials extra long,i dont know what was wrong,but most come...all always come!
as i say this shipper record is 3 days,see in my forum when heavyiron post it..so its not BS!
i am also not happy few vials you order not come jet for some long time..
as i tell you we need to wait,your all vials are sent.i hope they not got sized!
Shit can always happen over mail. but i sent it all 100%! even more! and you got it.
Wp

What's the T/A on this deal?

Dear friend, i know you wait some vials extra long,i dont know what was wrong,but most come...all always come!
as i say this shipper record is 3 days,see in my forum when heavyiron post it..so its not BS!
i am also not happy few vials you order not come jet for some long time..
as i tell you we need to wait,your all vials are sent.i hope they not got sized!
Shit can always happen over mail. but i sent it all 100%! even more! and you got it.
Wp

i always do my best guys,really,all who are here for 3 years + like me ,know that i always fixed it all...and deliver all!
all are always happen with me!

IML Gear Cream!
Can we mix and match? Say 5 tren and 5 test?

2 more days guys...since i see nobody interested..i think this is last sale of asia pharma for 60$ vial!

Back