• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Really? Another "what cycle should I run" question?

PrettyBoy98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes I'm looking for some more tips from the pro's here. Most of the advice I have gotten has been great. Even, though this will be my 4th cycle, and I am still trying to read everything I can on these boards, I am still doubting myself. Also, because everyone is different, there a ton of mixed opinions on what is best. So here are my stats, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

34 Years old
5'9" 190
13% BF
Training for 15 years.
Looking for lean mass and strength gains.
I finished my last cycle and PCT July 5th, 2013 which wasTest E 500mg/week for 11 weeks
Deca 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Dbol 40mg/day for 5 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod for 16 weeks
PCT-
Clomid 2100mg total
100mg/ed for week 13
75mg/ed for week 14-15
50mg/ed for week 16

It was great until about the last 3 weeks. I feel like it was too heavy on the Deca, had really bad acne, which is just now starting to clear, and overall sharp dropoff. I also the think that HCG really helped me during my previous two cycles, didn't have it on this one.

I loved the Dbol, felt it kick in the first two weeks and I was already feeling fantastic. I am considering doing something very similar, just up the Test to 600, drop Deca to 300, and add HCG. Possibly switch the Dbol to Var. What do you think?

The classic stack that I even use till this day..
The Mg's will vary between you and I...

My suggested dose, considering your stats,likes and dislikes..

1-14 Test E- 500mgs (250 E3D)
1-12 Deca 300 ( 300 E6D )
1-6 Dbol 40 mgs

2-14 HCG (250 iu's E3D)

Post 16-
clomid 100/50/50
Tamox 40/40/20/20

^This is a great cycle right here....I prefer NPP to deca but if your running long esters go for it.

1-6 Dbol 40 mgs

2-14 HCG (250 iu's E3D)

Post 16-
clomid 100/50/50
Tamox 40/40/20/20

Looks like a good cycle for you know who!!

Maybe look to expand into other compounds...possibly a short ester run.....

In thinking about it right now

Tren is one compound I find hard not to think about... It always adds that extra umph into my cycle. I take proviron with it to keep the mental sides at bay with great success!!

Tren is one compound I find hard not to think about... It always adds that extra umph into my cycle. I take proviron with it to keep the mental sides at bay with great success!!

I'm specifically thinking of adding it to my 500/500mg NPP/mast blast on Monday. Do you think proviron has an advantage to masteron combating tren sides?

Thanks fellas. I have considered Tren, but with my sensitivity to sides, I worried that even with a low dose I may be susceptible. How would you change this cycle to utilize Tren and combat sides?

I saw this cycle on one of the sponsor sites. I have wanted to try Sust and Tren both.
Weeks 1-12 Sust 270mg every other day
Weeks 1-10 Tren Enanth200 every other day
Weeks 6-12 30mg Anavar /30mg Stanz every day
Weeks 14-18 50mg Clomiphene every day

I feel like I would def need HCG during this and, probably Tamox with the Clomid for PCT.

I saw this cycle on one of the sponsor sites. I have wanted to try Sust and Tren both. Weeks 1-12 Sust 270mg every other day Weeks 1-10 Tren Enanth200 every other day Weeks 6-12 30mg Anavar /30mg Stanz every day Weeks 14-18 50mg Clomiphene every day I feel like I would def need HCG during this and, probably Tamox with the Clomid for PCT.

This cycle doesn't really look well planned. The doses are very high as well. I would use test e with tren e. And I would run the orals past the test and tren, basically waiting for the long esters to clear before you PCT. if you want dossage the same with less pinning try this
Wk 1-12 test E 500mg 2xweek
Wk 1-12 tren E 350 2xweek
Wk 7-14 30mg var/stanz Ed
Wk 14-18 pct

1-6 Dbol 40 mgs

2-14 HCG (250 iu's E3D)

Post 16-
clomid 100/50/50
Tamox 40/40/20/20

I like this. Precision on the pinning too :thumb:

Ppl tend to over-do deca IMO. 300-400mg is all you need for results - anything more provides diminishing returns and moar sides. If you need a kick, add in moar test.

I like this. Precision on the pinning too :thumb:

Ppl tend to over-do deca IMO. 300-400mg is all you need for results - anything more provides diminishing returns and moar sides. If you need a kick, add in moar test.

I agree fully with this.. People habitually over do things because of something they've read or been told and assuming it to be a matter of fact and truth, at the same time not know merely enough about the compounds and the half life's or anything about ester chains.. The old saying "Less can be more" applies for many reasons.. Nandrolone for an example, as we all know is commonly used in the Decanoate ester... This is one of the heaviest ester chains there is, thus having one of the slowest releases into the blood..Now that being said it will take time for 1# injection of say 300-400 mgs to clear, now the person later injects an addition 300-400mgs on top of the slow releasing first injection, now there begins to have a significant build up, at this time their scheduled for the 3rd injection with their cycle layout. At this point they could have a build up of close to 800mgs releasing into the blood at any given time. People need to be careful!
Like you suggested, adding an additional compound like an oral would be much of the wiser, because now each of these compounds are responsible for different path ways and hitting different receptors, now you will achieve a full receptor saturation, instead of an over load of just one! I have always advocated less mgs, with multi compounds.

Quality feedback, that's why I love these boards. I have never tried Sust or Tren, but just saw that stack and thought I would get some opinions. Based on your recs I think will stick with the Test E, Deca, Dbol. I will just add HCG throughout and use both Clomid and Tamox for better PCT. Now for the really bad questions. I have always had my brother order for me through one of this

:mod Edit read the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality feedback, that's why I love these boards. I have never tried Sust or Tren, but just saw that stack and thought I would get some opinions. Based on your recs I think will stick with the Test E, Deca, Dbol. I will just add HCG throughout and use both Clomid and Tamox for better PCT. Now for the really bad questions. (((( I think I'll PM a vet or a trusted sponsor to ask questions regarding payments,shipping and/or TA, Because of it's sensitive nature and forum policies.))))

There I edited what you were trying to ask! :nono:

IML Gear Cream!
Thank Vision. I know I can't ask specific questions about sponsor's, ect. I thought I was general enough to be okay, but I don't want cause any problems because these boards have been so helpful. I have PM'd three sponsors/long time posters, and not had any response. Ill try again with you, if that's okay.

I'm specifically thinking of adding it to my 500/500mg NPP/mast blast on Monday. Do you think proviron has an advantage to masteron combating tren sides?

Yes definitely. Proviron is an amazing compound for combating anxiety and depression. Tren can send its users into dark places.

This is done great info posted by Vision.

Please allow me to illustrate one of Provironsmost pronounced effects ever, that somehow has failed to be discussed upon the masses.Most of you that have ever took the breakfast of champions "Methandrostenolone", That's right, I'm talking about Dbol. What's the most apparent and conspicuous effects that takes place while taking Dbol? If you were about to say the "sense of well-being" than your correct. One of the most profound and desirable effects that we can have during a cycle..Now how about after a cycle? Or for longer durations? But we all know that many of us practice moderation with harsh orals,or I would hope, lol.*Well, one of the greatest characteristics about Proviron that has been shrouded and seldomly discussed is it's "Antidepressant" properties. With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" issues between receptors. Proviron improves the quality of the "channles" that the cells use to communicate and interact. Thus, a similar effect with Dbol where it drastically improves the sense of well being in users.*What I'm about to share is a double blind study that clearly shows undoubtedly astonishing results in the patients! An other great reason to consider this compound.Why proviron is underestimated, the world may never know..Thank you, Vision__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1985-28801-001The effects of mesterolone, ... [Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984] - PubMed - NCBICitationDatabase: PsycINFO[ Journal Article ]A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) and amitriptyline in depressed men.Vogel, William; Klaiber, Edward L.; Broverman, Donald M.Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, Vol 46(1), Jan 1985, 6-8.Abstract26 depressed male outpatients were randomly assigned to 14 wks of treatment with either mesterolone or amitriptyline in a double-blind parallel treatment design. Ss completed the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression and a symptom checklist each week. Findings reveal that the drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline and did not produce hypomania or tachycardia, recognized side effects of amitriptyline. (10 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved)Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol.*1984 Jun;6(6):331-7.The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).Itil TM,*Michael ST,*Shapiro DM,*Itil KZ.AbstractBased on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.PMID: 6431212 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

If you want to go with short esters you could run test p, tren a, and var or test p, npp, and var or tbol.

Back