• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick Meals/Snacks

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was hoping you guys could suggest some quick meals/snacks for a healthy lean body mass diet. I need more ideas for when I'm starving and cooking a real meal would take too long.

So far I've got...

Cottage Cheese + Pineapple, cans of tuna, peanut butter and apples..thinking of adding PB+J to this list

Suggestions???

Good start.. Keep tuna to a minimum due to the methyl mercury found in it. Salmon is a better option. Garbanzo beans are a great snack.

Reduced fat plain triscuits and classic hummus. Edamame (no shell) with olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Canned lentils with a pack of 90sec brown rice, season to taste. Grilled chicken strips, seasoned to taste.

Anyone have anything a little more tasty then canned spinach and Garbanzo beans? ...I really like the idea of a quick microwavable chicken strips, veggie and brown rice bowl.

I do greek yogurt with berries and stevia; cottage cheese; pb; almonds; celery; occasionally baby carrots (a small amount of hummus goes great with either of those)... that's about it.

IML Gear Cream!
Greek yogurt...never tried it. I'll have to give it a go sometime.

Great suggestions so far...all suggestions welcome! Looking for something I can just pick up and eat or throw in microwave and nuke for a few minutes. Has to be healthy.

Greek yogurt ... Peanuts .... Almonds ....p butter ...

I've been looking at snack ideas too, going to try to make homemade protein bars, they sound awesome.

couple of eggs in a coffee mug + some deli meat (ham/chicken/turkey) + a bit of cheese = nice little snack that takes just a couple minutes in the microwave!

I think it's a good idea to have regular high protein snacks throughout the day.

Greek yogurt is tops on my list of quick snacks , Celery with PB sounds interesting

Back