• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intermittent fasting

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have good info on this?

Google has a shit-load of info about it. Works well for some, works like crap for others, and makes no difference with some others. I tried it for 2-weeks; nothing noticeable. Each to his own. . .

Google has a shit-load of info about it. Works well for some, works like crap for others, and makes no difference with some others. I tried it for 2-weeks; nothing noticeable. Each to his own. . .

IF isnt for everyone, agreed, but do you think 2 weeks is long enough for a fair assessment? It would be like running a 2 weeks cycle IMO.

Google has a lot of info but there seems to be multiple versions of it. Just skipping breakfast is considered intermittent fasting. I'm trying to find the best version for a body building lifestyle.

Also, two weeks isn't long enough to have an opinion one way or another.

leangains.com

lotta no bullshit info there

which I just realized it what the captn posted first

precision nutrition has some IF articles as well that are pretty good..you have to rummage around the site a bit though

No, two weeks isn't a fair assessment. But with zero noticeable affects on my energy levels, workout intensities, appetite and the like, I just said the heck with it.

leangains.com

lotta no bullshit info there

which I just realized it what the captn posted first

precision nutrition has some IF articles as well that are pretty good..you have to rummage around the site a bit though

^^This. Leangain is going to be one of your best sources for info on IF.

Just get a copy ofthe warrior diet and check out ironaddicts forum there is a huge thread over there about IF

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

IML Gear Cream!
Just get a copy ofthe warrior diet and check out ironaddicts forum there is a huge thread over there about IF

You got a link to that forum?

Anyway we can get Sil to chime in? I've seen his name be brought up a few times when it comes to this.

subbed thanks for that . . its a long arse thread!

Yup it sure is! Ull like alot of what people did in that thread very informative...

When i ran the warrior diet or wd as we called it... This is what mine looked like:

Cottage cheese or greek yogurt w blueberries for the first three meals thru the day at like 9am...12 am and 3 pm

My crazy feed meal was from 6 pm thr 9 pm each night

My reason as to why it did not work fully for me was because i work during my feed meal and couldnt eat as i was supposed to...

If u want a copy of the book let me know and ill send it to u in a pdf

Yup it sure is! Ull like alot of what people did in that thread very informative...

When i ran the warrior diet or wd as we called it... This is what mine looked like:

Cottage cheese or greek yogurt w blueberries for the first three meals thru the day at like 9am...12 am and 3 pm

My crazy feed meal was from 6 pm thr 9 pm each night

My reason as to why it did not work fully for me was because i work during my feed meal and couldnt eat as i was supposed to...

If u want a copy of the book let me know and ill send it to u in a pdf

I'd love a copy

If u guys pm me with an email addy ill send it or i can upload it to my mega account for u guus to get along with a few more books by the same author!

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using this with great success for some time now. I've lost over 100 lbs. The particular diet I'm using is Ori Hofmekler's "Warrior Diet" (20hr fast/4hr eating window) as well. I have an endomorph body type and have struggled with being fat most of my life.

I have done the very strict, 6 meals a day diet plan, and I've gotten better results with Intermittent Fasting and I cheat more doing this.

Because I work graves, I don't go to bed shortly after my feast. And one thing I've noticed is that I will get CRAZY sleepy after I eat carbs. I've learned to avoid this by avoiding carbs or by breaking the 20/4 routine about once or twice a week (going w 16/8).

Back