• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

favorite place to pin?

codygrizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Curious as to what location folks like to use for injection sites? I had always used my quads as it was easy to access and I just seemed to handle the shots better. A while back my HRT Docs assistant told me to not use my quads any more as the body stores more bacteria in the larger muscles? Or something to that effect. He told me to use my shoulders. So I started. But to be honest I miss shooting in my quads as getting that perfect downward angle and spot in my shoulders can be a bitch at times. So..where do you prefer to inject and why?

Quads are my go to spot, secondary is delts.

Still glutes but getting hard to reach.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

I guess the ass and quads for larger shots(2-over), the delts and triceps for 1-1.5 shots, and if I feel frisky calves. JK, on the calve shot, once was all it took. Never again on that shit:shooter:

I guess the ass and quads for larger shots(2-over), the delts and triceps for 1-1.5 shots, and if I feel frisky calves. JK, on the calve shot, once was all it took. Never again on that shit:shooter:

What was result of calf shot?.....I ask b/c I am gonna try a different spot soon(other than glute,delt,quad) and calves,lats and hip are areas of interest(I've seen the hip is a bit hard to find though)......

pecs are accessible

I've only been pinning for about 6 weeks now but I like the quads for IM, did do a delt once and it was ok but quads are easiest for me, abdomen for SQ.

Had a friend that tried a calf shot, said he couldn't walk for a couple days. LOL.

Icon

What was result of calf shot?.....I ask b/c I am gonna try a different spot soon(other than glute,delt,quad) and calves,lats and hip are areas of interest(I've seen the hip is a bit hard to find though)......

The CALF?!?! Thats hardcore!! Worst I have done so far is a shot of T500 in my quad. I went sloooooow..warmed it up good..rubbed the crap out the area. I couldnt walk for 3 days. I had to take 2 days off alone from work!! Never touched T500 again!! I think I will be going back to quads. Just easier. I have done glutes way in the past but I had a gf that would inject for me as I would get side craps bad twisting to do them myself.

how can delts not be your fav .idk understand my delts can hold 3ml all day.

how the hell do you reach your delts? I mean I can understand it but I think I have lost too much ROM cuz that seems like an unsteady way to hit

Had a friend that tried a calf shot, said he couldn't walk for a couple days. LOL.

Icon

haha,figures though......calves look like an easy place to hit.....not so sure now but still tempted....

So far it's been glutes. Will incorporate delts and quads in my next cycle.

haha,figures though......calves look like an easy place to hit.....not so sure now but still tempted....
I Pim my calves all the time. Just start with a very small amount and work your way up.

IML Gear Cream!
in the muscle. I missed once that was a fucked up feeling it was just like a very deep sub q I freaked me out.

i have injected on the outer portion of the quads, but never the top of the quad. anyone ever done this and what if any were issues as compared with outer quad.

Thanks.

Hamstrings. My hrt doctor said the hams distribute oil based compounds more evenly into the blood stream.

depends on the size of the needle. If I am just running a HRT dose for a while, I use 3/4inch slins in my delts. But if I am blasting I rotate all around.

Damn. Pinned my quad a few inches above knee and a little to the left of center on Tuesday and I can hardly walk on the leg today (Friday). It's a little red around the site and slightly swollen but sore as hell. I pinned about 2 1/4 mLs, this never happened before, not sure if I should see a Dr or just wait it out over the weekend and see if it improves. Heating pad last night helped it feel better but only while it was on. Any body else ever experience this? Maybe quad is no longer my favorite place to pin!

Biceps have been fun

Back