• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Elit
eBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge - Now With Over 2000.00 in Prizes!

I'm proud to announce the first ever EliteBodyTuneup.com& AnabolicMuscleForums.com- 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge!

This contest will test your Stamina, Heart, and Competitive spirit! Do you have what it takes to win?

The member's to complete the most number of GOOD FORM Pushups in 1 minute will win First & Second prize respectively. With an Additional Effort Award Prize! - Read Bellow.

Mod Entries are
NOT valid their submission were for competitive spirit, Current Leaders and videos to correlate are as follows: Please note, you Must follow the rule guidelines to a T for your entry to count! New Deadline is now Monday October 28th @ 11:59PM Central

Example of Good Form Push Up -
( and no you don't need to be sexy like Jimmy while doing so)

Current leaders:

1. SWFL - 46 Good Form

2. Tonya -34 Good Form (KOS Girl)

3. BreakBones - 14 Good Form

If your name is not here, it is becasue you did not follow the rules and post bot links in your YouTube Video, and repost the video here EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge! - Anabolic Muscle Forums

How to Enter:

1. Register on AnabolicMuscleForums.com - Applicants must have an Account here.
  2. Subscribe to EliteBodyTuneup.com- Via Subscribe Form on Right of Screen
  3. All Videos Must be Posted on YouTube, With a Link to http://www.EliteBodyTuneup.com & http://www.AnabolicMuscleForum.com - Make sure to Include the Http://
  4. Entries must be reposted in the Official Contest Forum on AnabolicMuscleForums.com in the "Open Chat" Section - Found Here - EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge! - Anabolic Muscle Forums

The rules are simple:

1. The member's to complete the most amount of GOOF FORM Pushups in 1 minute will win First and Second prize respectively. With an Addition Effort Award Prize!
  2. Perform as many good formed Pushups as you can in 1 minute, you are allowed to pause, but if your knees rest on the ground, that entry is completed.
  3. All Contestants must Record and post their challenge entry, you are allowed to enter as many times as you like, but you're only your Highest Score will count.
  4. The Current Leaders and top 10 entrants will be featured on the Live Leader Board at both EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com
  5. Trash Talking is permitted and encouraged! But making fun of other contestant's body composition will not be tolerated.
  6. Have Fun! Can you control the top spot?

The Prizes: + NEW PRIZE's ADDED FROM PSL worth 450.00!!

1. 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place Prize will win 5 weeks of Free, Training/Diet & Meal Plan/ as well as AAS & Supplement Advice, courtesy of EliteBodyTuneup.com, Any Stack From IronMagLabs Found Here IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Stacks - 5 vials of your choice from AnabolicPharma-EU.com -Totaling over 1000.00
  2. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place Prize Will win a custom Diet Plan in relation to your goals (ie; Bulking, Cutting, Recomp) Courtesy OfEliteBodyTuneup.com & Respected Member s2h. A Product of your choice fromIronMagLabs.com (Excluding Protein Powder), -200.00 Store Credit To PurchasePeptides.com AND 450.00 Store Credit to Puritysourcelabs - Totaling over 950.00
  3. Effort Award! Everyone who submits an entry will automatically be entered to win a 30 ml Jug Of Test Cyp-250 & 30 ml's Of Arimidex from a Private & High Quality UGL - Totaling over 200.00

Our Wonderful Sponsors!

Last edited:
3. BreakBones 14 Good Form :-( Sorry dude, freaking awesome total though.

3. BreakBones - 14
Good Form

Wow- more prizes?
This was a very impressive contest.
Now PSL gear... unbelievable!

Second Place HeyMrWaters - 43 NOW IN SECOND PLACE

1. SWFL - 46
2. HeyMRWaters - 43
3. Tonya - 34

My rule following is very bad. I need to figure out how to get my entry in the proper places it seems lol

My rule following is very bad. I need to figure out how to get my entry in the proper places it seems lol

Pm myself. s2h or dieseljimmy and well take care of any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

all the links in the OP are live and will get you to the correct sites to post your vidoes...questions just ask...

HeyMrWaters Now Number 1 with 57!!!

New Number ONE!

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57
2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34
4. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

New Number 1!!

On Behalf of Apostolic777

1- Apostolic777 - 89
2. - HeyMrWaters - 57
3 - SWFL - 46
4 - Tonya - 34
5. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

Wow....the bar just went to a new level....I'm sure God's own push up ability given disciple will beat this....:)

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57
2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34
4. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

Goddamit did Tonya beat me??? :(

IML Gear Cream!
Nice workout Everyone,

One of the first place prizes is any 5 vials of any product on anabolicpharma-eu Buy Anabolic Steroids | Buy Sustanon

Like 5
trenabolic.jpg

hmmmm trennnnn

Or mix and match!

Goddamit did Tonya beat me??? :(

I believe there is a no mod can win rule....of course your a super mod so the wording doesn't really count for you....

Hence why I did 1/2 push ups thru a narrow lense...I just really wanted attention from someone special...:)

ah...im about done with forums already....wife is looking down on the steroid thing...not much left for me here....just dont care enough

ah...im about done with forums already....wife is looking down on the steroid thing...not much left for me here....just dont care enough

I feel ya!

How about writing for my site, and doing some product reviews when I get certain things, like muscle egg, certain Protien, powerful yogurt. Tons of opportunity and less drama shit. Or even just anything fitness supplement related.

Is kos going to go natty? Ahh damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back