• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

IML Gear Cream!
I believe there is a no mod can win rule....of course your a super mod so the wording doesn't really count for you....

Hence why I did 1/2 push ups thru a narrow lense...I just really wanted attention from someone special...:)

I don't want the prizes, just don't want KOS to think I'm weaker than a girl :(

ah...im about done with forums already....wife is looking down on the steroid thing...not much left for me here....just dont care enough

You're recognised for your training and e-fighting prowess .. don't give up on those talents ... and what if Azza returns to claim victory???? :(

not alot of training convo here....i hang out with gym friends more than e friends now...ill figure it out...stuffs weird at our house since i just started living with a mormon...i feel weird watching rated r movies with her in the room

Does this mean you will have 4 wives soon?...there is some upside to the Mormon thing...and more built in maids...bonus..

New Number 1!!

On Behalf of Apostolic777

1- Apostolic777 - 89
2. - HeyMrWaters - 57
3 - SWFL - 46
4 - Tonya - 34
5. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

There is no fucking way this should count.

You can clearly see that the elbows do not even come close to locking out on each rep. They look good for a typical push-up, but these are NOT full reps. Look at the angle of the forearms to the upper-arms at the top of each rep, especially as the reps continue, and you will see that there is still considerable bend in the elbows at the top of each rep. The lower and upper arms should form a completely straight line at the top of each rep, but you can see that is not happening...not even close. That last 4-5 inches make a BIG difference in this type of contest. This is no knock againt the guy doing the push-ups, as he is obviously good at doing them, but fair is fair.

Everyone should be held to the SAME standards. We need to see the elbows LOCK on every rep, which means we need to see the upper and lower arms form a straight line at the top of each rep. That is the ONLY way to be fair. He should have to re-submit a video with this being done. Otherwise, we are screwing every other competitor who did full reps out of a potential placing or even a victory.

Last edited:
Mike show us how's it's done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike show us how's it's done!

Nice try...LOL. However, there is no need, as KOS's girl set the standard as far as range of motion is concerned. Reps should all be locked-out. I think that is pretty much common sense in this type of contest, don't you? Doing quick, snapping reps, which avoid the last 2, 3, 4, or 5 inches can add 10, 20, 30, or even 40 extra reps to one's total.

There is no fucking way this should count.

You can clearly see that the elbows do not even come close to locking out on each rep. They look good for a typical push-up, but these are NOT full reps. Why do you think this was videotaped from behind? Because if it was taped from the side, like some of the other people who did full, lock-out reps (like KOS's girl) you would see he is not going all the way up...not even close, really. Look at the angle of the forearms to the upper-arms at the top of each rep, especially as the reps continue, and you will see he is stopping a good 4-5 inches before lock-out on every rep. The lower and upper arms should form a completely straight line at the top of each rep, but you can see that is not happening...not even close. That last 4-5 inches make a BIG difference in this type of contest. This is no knock againt the guy doing the push-ups, as he is obviously good at doing them, but fair is fair.

Everyone should be held to the SAME standards. We need to see the elbows LOCK on every rep. That is the ONLY way to be fair. He should have to re-submit a video being recorded from the side, so we can see every rep brought to full lock-out like the other competitors! Otherwise, we are screwing every other competitor who did full reps out of a potential placing or even a victory.

I am going to have to agree with this. After further inspection Mike is 100% correct. I will be contacting this participant now. Full range motion good form pushups do mean Elbows lock on the way up... The top Tonya, SWFL, HeyMrWaters, all locked out. He did not.

Currently after this further inspection, HeyMrWaters is now back in the lead.

Thank you Mike for pointing this out, I need to do more due diligence.

Repped.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm negging mike ... Wanna see him press goddamit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to have to agree with this. After further inspection Mike is 100% correct. I will be contacting this participant now. Full range motion good form pushups do mean Elbows lock on the way up... The top Tonya, SWFL, HeyMrWaters, all locked out. He did not.

Currently after this further inspection, HeyMrWaters is now back in the lead.

Thank you Mike for pointing this out, I need to do more due diligence.

Repped.

At first glance it is easy to decieved by these kind of reps. When I first glanced at his video, they seemed Ok to me to...until I paid closer attention. I always look at the angle of the upper to lower arms at the top of each rep. If the upper and lower arm don't form a completely straight line at the top of each rep, then the rep is not locked out and should not count.

After Further inspection, it has been brought my attention that Apostolic777, did not however complete full range of motion push ups like the previous top 3 competitors. With the rules in place and standards set, I should have done more due diligence in really paying attention to the detail of his submission.

I have notified Apostolic777 about the change and invalidation of the submission, However I did urge him to post another video with the same standard as the rest with lockout on each rep. If he declines, he will still be automatically entered into the effort award pool for his previous submission. My apologies to ALL for no catching this. It was my responsibility and I should have done my due diligence, before making the submission official.

HeyMrWaters Now Leads with 57

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57
2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34

Contest will end October 28th @ 11:59pm!

Last edited:
I'm negging mike ... Wanna see him press goddamit!

Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I couldn't. I had 2 surgeries on both hands on the last 6 weeks. I went into the gym for the first time in 6 weeks yesterday and couldn't hold myself up on the dip bars for even a half second without severe pain...and this is an exercise I can usually do 10 reps on with 115 lbs strapped to my waist.

Also, you may notice that 2 of your posts say i have edited them. This was an accident. I kept accidentally hitting the 'edit' button instead of the 'reply with quote' button when I was trying to respond to your posts, but of course, I corrected my mistake.

After Further inspection, it has been brought my attention that Apostolic777, did not however complete full range of motion push ups like the previous top 3 competitors. With the rules in place and standards set, I should have done more due diligence in really paying attention to the detail of his submission.

I have notified Apostolic777 about the change and invalidation of the submission, However I did urge him to post another video with the same standard as the rest with lockout on each rep. If he declines, he will still be automatically entered into the effort award pool for his previous submission. My apologies to ALL for no catching this. It was my responsibility and I should have done my due diligence, before making the submission official.

HeyMrWaters Now Leads with 57

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57
2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34

Contest will end October 28th @ 11:59pm!

Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I couldn't. I had 2 surgeries on both hands on the last 6 weeks. I went into the gym for the first time in 6 weeks yesterday and couldn't hold myself up on the dip bars for even a half second without severe pain...and this is an exercise I can usually do 10 reps on with 115 lbs strapped to my waist.

Also, you may notice that 2 of your posts say i have edited them. This was an accident. I kept accidentally hitting the 'edit' button instead of the 'reply with quote' button when I was trying to respond to your posts, but of course, I corrected my mistake.

Damn man! Hope you heal fast soon. I just fractured my tibia, Nothing like what you're going through, But I am about to start a heavy pep protocol to speed to healing process lol.

Thank you again for bringing this video to my attention, I am very embarrassed right now. This contest has been "my baby" so to speak, and I should have looked harder. My apologies to HeyMrWaters and Apostolic777

he is tiny
matters to me
if i weighed 160 but somehow had the same strength id do 500

wish my brother was around...hed kill you all at this...he can do 20 plus pushups on either hand alone

Text him and have someone take a vid with there camera. You get the prize money.

IML Gear Cream!
my brother is dumb as a brick...without me instructing him he couldnt comprehend the simple rules...he is an incredible body with no brain in it
i know he doesnt have a computer

Damn man! Hope you heal fast soon. I just fractured my tibia, Nothing like what you're going through, But I am about to start a heavy pep protocol to speed to healing process lol.

Thank you again for bringing this video to my attention, I am very embarrassed right now. This contest has been "my baby" so to speak, and I should have looked harder. My apologies to HeyMrWaters and Apostolic777

No reason to be embarrassed. Like I said, at first glance I thought the reps were fine too. If you're not looking specifically at the angle of the upper to lower arms, it is easy to overlook over something like that. By the way, I did not mean to call you out, as I didn't even realize it was you running the contest until afterward.

my brother is dumb as a brick...without me instructing him he couldnt comprehend the simple rules...he is an incredible body with no brain in it
i know he doesnt have a computer

I think you give your brother too much credit compared to yourself. I saw a pic of your brother. He was very lean, but rather thin. He was more muscular compared to the average untrained person, but not excessively so. The fact he has a low bodyweight, while possessing decent natural strength relative to his weight, allows him to do well at things like push-ups and chin-ups, but if you put him on the bench presses, ovrhead press, etc, etc, etc...he would not do so great.

You likely possess just as much or more strength than him, but your extra bodyfat porevents you from excelling at bodyweight type exercises. On the other hand, you probably beat him on gym lifts. So, does he really have a more "incredible" body than you? It depends on how you define "incredible". If by incredible you mean very lean with decent musculature, but still rather thin, then I guess he would, but if someone defines incredible as absolute strength regardless of bodyfat, then he wouldn't be very incredible at all. Ii think you sometimes look at people who are lean as having somethiong special, only because you struggle with bodyfat, but there are plenty of very lean, weak guys out there who would love to have the natural strength you do. Get my point? We always want what we don't have.

I'll tell you a short story. When I was about 23 years old...still life-time drug-free, could bench 400 for a single, and had about 10-12% BF, there was guy...at a drunken party...who flat-out told me he would love to have a body like me. I, on the other hand, had been thinking the entire night that I would love to be like him. This guy was a true freak of nature. Until this day I have not personally known anyone like him. He was about 6'5...365 lbs...and NOT obese! This guy looked similar to Andre the Giant, but he did not have gigantism like Andre...he was healthty and had normal pituitary function. The guy had a enormous frame and insane natural strength. He could bench 500 lbs with 2 months of training..and had maybe 25% bodyfat. 25% at 365 lbs, drug-free???? That is straight up nuts!

Back then I was obssessed with size & strength and was in awe of this guy...and the thing is, he couldn't care less about his size or strength. He said he would have done almost anything to look like me. He hated his body. He said he couldn't get a girlfriend and just wanted to look normal. I, on the other hand, was 6'1, 230 lbs, with an athletic build. He envied me...and I envied him. I could not understand how he could not see how rare he actually was, while there were a million people like me.

The point is that the way we see things is often dependent on the hand we were dealt.

Last edited:
fat guy trying to pushup :( - YouTube

dont care about winning...anyway...i did a big set before this and my cam died...so maybe i could have got more...dont know

i know alot of you will get big satisfaction beating me...so go ahead...participate

i weighed 248 pounds with food and water from all day

I think you give your brother too much credit compared to yourself. I saw a pic of your brother. He was very lean, but rather thin. He was more muscular compared to the average untrained person, but not excessively so. The fact he has a low bodyweight, while possessing decent natural strength, allows him to do well at things like push-ups and chin-ups, but if you put him on the bench presses, ovrhead press, etc, etc, etc...he would not do so great.

You likely possess just as much or more strength than him, but your extra bodyfat porevents you from excelling at bodyweight type exercises. On the other hand, you probably beat him on gym lifts. So, does he rea;;ly have a more "incredivle" body than you? it depends on how you define "incredible". if by incredible you mean very lean with decent musculartyure, but still rather thin, then i guess he would, but if someone defines incredible as possessing massive absolute strength regardless of bodyfat, then he wouldn;lt be very incredible at all. i think you sometimes look at people who are lean as having somethiong special, only because you struggle with bodyfat, but there are plenty of very lean, weak guys out there who would love to have the natura srenbth you do. get my point. We always want what we don't have.

I'll tell you a short story. When I was about 23 years old...still life-time drug-free, could bench 400 for a single, and had about 10-12% BG, there was guy...at a drunken party...who flat-out told me he would love to have a body like me. I, on the pothr hand, had been thinking the enture night that I would love to be like him. This guy was a true freak of nature. Until this day I have no personally known anyone like him. He was about 6'5...365 lbs...and NOT obese! This guy looked similar to Andre the Giant, but he did not have gigantism like Andre...he was healthty and had normal pituitary function. The guy had a enormous frame and insane natural strength. He could bench 500 lbs with 2 months of training..and had maybe 25% bodyfat. 25% at 365 lbs, drug-free???? That is straight up nuts!

Back then I was obssessed with size & strength and was in awe of this guy...and the thing is, he couldn't care less about his sise or strength. He said he would have done almost anything to look like me. He hated his body. He said he couldn't get a girlfriend and just wanted to look normal. I, on the other hand, was 6'1, 230 lbs, with an athletic build. He envied me...and I envied him. I could not understand how he could not see how rare he actually was, while there were a million people like me.

The point is that the way we see things is often dependent on the hand we were dealt.
i dont see myself the way other people see me...beleive it or not i get tons of looks and compliments...but i cant get complacent or satisfied
the last day at work ...this girl just says you look good out of the blue...i was just like you crazy

anyway....my untrained broter....he is impressive cause he is mostly sedantary and lazy....but hes very powerful...he as manhandled me like no one else
if only he would grow up ...or at least let me teach him...the discipline of training would do him good

62666_588590894494238_1707385034_n.jpg
306839_465863903433605_311846641_n.jpg
i guess i give him too much credit on potential

i dont see myself the way other people see me...beleive it or not i get tons of looks and compliments...but i cant get complacent or satisfied
the last day at work ...this girl just says you look good out of the blue...i was just like you crazy

anyway....my untrained broter....he is impressive cause he is mostly sedantary and lazy....but hes very powerful...he as manhandled me like no one else
if only he would grow up ...or at least let me teach him...the discipline of training would do him good

62666_588590894494238_1707385034_n.jpg
306839_465863903433605_311846641_n.jpg
i guess i give him too much credit on potential

Your brother looks remarkably similar to how I USED to look in my teens and early 20's...very lean, not big, but still somewhat muscular and strong for mys size. I was 6'1 and about 180 lbs at about 8% BF back then...probably close to your brother.

dont care about winning...anyway...i did a big set before this and my cam died...so maybe i could have got more...dont know

i know alot of you will get big satisfaction beating me...so go ahead...participate

i weighed 248 pounds with food and water from all day

Form looked good to me. I was only gonna mock you for not entering

Back