• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

The Winner of The first ever EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com 1 Minuete Member Pushups Challenege is!

# 1 BlueJayMuscle with 78 - Perfect Full Range of Motion Push Ups

#2 Apostolic777 with 77 -

#3 HeyMrWaters with 76

This may be a shocker to some of the participants, but after some serious looking back, and with the help of multiple opinions from Admin members, and sorting through older videos once more, we found that BlueJayMuscle was in perfect full range form, while Apostolic777 and HeyMrWaters were not always either going very low or locking out their arms. I know at one Point I credited 78 to Apostolic777 but after looking again I have to credit you with 77 and second Place, andHeyMrWaters with 75 for third Place.

This decision has not been made lightly and not a single person or entity has swayed my opinion in anyway, I felt after further inspection, and confirming my theories with many whom I trust this was the decision I had to make.I Hope everyone respects this outcome.

My sincere apologies to both Apostolic777 and HeyMrWaters, your competitiveness and determination was truly unmatched in this contest. I will hold more contests soon, so this is definitely not everyones last chance at some great prizes. When I run any contests there always big and the pot is great!

Honorable mention to SWF for his sheer jerkedness status, unfortunately brother, you did not follow the rules concerning posting, with Links, and posting on AnabolicMuscleForums for official entry, but you were the most Jerked competitor and I applaud you for entering, It was very cool to watch.

Huge Shout out to the Two Ladies who competed, Tonya and MrsJersyDevil - Absolutely amazing, Very proud of you both. Tonya You are one gifted girl, Genetics are definitely on your side, I hope to see you go further with your training, you have a good coach and motivator in KOS. And MrsJerseyDevil for being 54 you look absolutely Amazing! Great Work!
Effort Award: Is Presented to HeyMrWaters, prior to this contest he could only do just above 40 pushups in total, now he can but them out, great progress, very cool to see your dedication pay off. So I hope you enjoy your 30ml Jug of Test Cyp and 30ml Adex from a very good private Lab called Gamma Labs.

To the winners including HeyMrWaters, if any of you would rather trade prizes, feel free to do so through PM, but please let me know if you do. If not, Email me @John@EliteBodyTuneup.com and I will start your Prize Collection Process.

1st Place Prize is - Diet/Meal Plan/AAS/Peptide/GH Complete training package for 8 weeks with EliteBodyTuneup found here http://www.EliteBodyTuneup.com- 5 vials of your choice from AnabolicPharma-EU found here Buy Anabolic Steroids | Buy Sustanon - & any stack of your choosing from IronMagLabs Found on this pageIronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Stacks

2nd Place Prize is - 1 Meal Plan in correlation to your current goals From Respected Member S2H - Any 1 Supplement of your choosing from IronMagLabs(Excluding Protein) found hereIronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home - 200.00 Store Credit to PurchasePeptides found here Buy Peptides Online | CJC 1295 with DAC | Aicar | Purchasepeptides.com - and 450.00 store credit to PuritySourceLabs Found HerePuritysourcelabs

GOOD JOB EVERYBODY
Thank you for presenting us with this opportunity OSL and I am 100% looking forward to more contests in the future :) this was the funnest most competitive natured event Ive enjoyed in a long long time - really brought out that fire from within I haven't felt in a while.

I sincerely congratulate everyone, Apostolistic you're a real fighter man, and BJM....straight BEAST period.

Until the next one fellas. Thanks again OSL and EliteBodyTuneUp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

i can't wait for more contests!!!! This was a lot of fun, awesome job to the winners and everyone who competed!

The longhead of her tricep is like a cable....well done...very well done,....

IML Gear Cream!
Best comp I have seen on a forum ... Slow start then ppl really got into it and contributed. Awesome effort by OSL :thumb:

Great result congrats to the winners! :daydream:

Great contest osl...

I really enjoyed the last few days. I applaud the participants for the competative spirit that motivated some outstanding results.

And I just want to parrot osl in regards to mrs kos and mrs jd. Those chicks are tougher then 90 of my gym.

Thank you everyone, and to the participants, But I could not do this alone, I had so much help from s2h and DesilJimmy, as well as our great sponsors, and HeavyIron with Forums - Anabolic Muscle Forums, without everyone mentioned none of this would have been possible, Im so glad it picked up steam, and everyone enjoyed the ride.

Again Much respect to s2h and DesilJimmy for staying on top of things when I was in the weeds. As well as everyone who submitted videos which made it all that much better.

she only just started training push muscles at all
she had no tris

For someone with minimal training, it is apparent your girl has excellent genetics for building muscle & strength. Few women's tris look like hers even with years of serious, drug-free training. For a female to own a pair of tris like that under these circumstances, it is truly impressive. With a few yeasrs of smart training under her belt, serious attention to diet, and a little assistance with mild compounds (ostarine, etc), she would go far.

probly....this is the first year she has ever even trained semi consistent...and i dont really think you can call it that...she wont go without me

Thank you everyone, and to the participants, But I could not do this alone, I had so much help from s2h and DesilJimmy, as well as our great sponsors, and HeavyIron with Forums - Anabolic Muscle Forums, without everyone mentioned none of this would have been possible, Im so glad it picked up steam, and everyone enjoyed the ride.

Again Much respect to s2h and DesilJimmy for staying on top of things when I was in the weeds. As well as everyone who submitted videos which made it all that much better.

welcome brother...great contest....props to all that assisted with the contest...

NGWwoe0.jpg

UPDATE:
Wanted let everyone know that I received my winnings from the contest!!!!! Thank you OSL, anabolic-pharma.eu and purity source labs....
Also want to thank S2h for the meal plan that I won as well.

Let me say this: If anyone is looking for help in there diet,fitness or aas plan please visit
Elitebodytuneup.com
These guys really truly know there stuff......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
UPDATE:
Wanted let everyone know that I received my winnings from the contest!!!!! Thank you OSL, anabolic-pharma.eu and purity source labs....

Let me say this: If anyone is looking for help in there diet,fitness or aas plan please visit
Elitebodytuneup.com

Very cool brother! Thank you for the update, I know with some contest people never get their winnings, with any OSL contest you can rest assure you will have everything In a timely manner.

Thank you for the update,

Elitebodytuneup has a very good team in the back end and use each of our strengths to work in collaboration to excel in any advice or services given free or paid.

We have some very unique options coming soon, that will more than likely be a game changer for the entire community.

Thank you for participating brother, very happy to see an update!

UPDATE:

Elitebodytuneup.com

post some gear pics to see...;)

Damn wish I had seen this sooner. I use to be able to do over 80 in a minute when I was in the Army.

by9eba3e.jpg

The picture is mixing a few items I got. The total gear I got was:
(3) arimedex packs
(2) nolvadex packs
(10) dbol packs
(2) hcg
(3) npp
(3) sustanon
(3) deca

Back