• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My new diet I came up with

blindman23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
-Meal 1- 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 banana, and 2 whole wheat breads
-Meal 2- shake 48g protein with 40g of oatmeal
-Meal 3- 1 cup of uncle bens with 2 oz of chicken and cucumbers
-Meal 4- 48g protein with 40g of oatmeal
-Meal 5- 1 cup of uncle bens with 2 oz of chicken
-Meal 6- 5oz sweet potato, 4 oz tilapia

240.8g of carbs
183.3g of protein
26.3g of fat
2,019 calories

I'm trying to shred some fat and then do a nasty bulk. I'm 20 years old 5"8 169 pounds with about 17-18%BF I want to get around 10-12%BF.

just eat healthy no junk and no candy bars and sugars and soda and fat workout good and stop worrying about how many grams and so on i mean 240.8 g of carbs how can you be so accurate??? there is no such a thing as cut and bulk it is a stupid concept unless you are a pro and on tons of steroids hgh and so on . the best is to stay healthy lose fat while gaining muscle mass slowly. any bulking as you mention means gaining fat which is not what you want.

-Meal 1- 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 banana, and 2 whole wheat breads
-Meal 2- shake 48g protein with 40g of oatmeal
-Meal 3- 1 cup of uncle bens with 2 oz of chicken and cucumbers
-Meal 4- 48g protein with 40g of oatmeal
-Meal 5- 1 cup of uncle bens with 2 oz of chicken
-Meal 6- 5oz sweet potato, 4 oz tilapia

240.8g of carbs
183.3g of protein
26.3g of fat
2,019 calories

I'm trying to shred some fat and then do a nasty bulk. I'm 20 years old 5"8 169 pounds with about 17-18%BF I want to get around 10-12%BF.

You already posted this in your first thread and have received help. You can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. Up your caloric intake to at least 3000 calories/day when you start your cycle. Split the macros into something like 40p/30c/30f. Once the gains start slowing down bump the cals up another 500 and repeat.

Don't listen to Dr. G. He's a moron who's posts are generally full of shit.

^^^^ officer farva sorry but you gain muscle by training hard and eating properly not by overeating, overeating means you gain fat period, go do your research about cutting and bulking for natural bodybuilders and you will find out that this concept is crap it is very well known since the 60's so next time you give advice learn how to workout first and learn what bodybuilding is i was bodybuilding when you were still sucking on your bottle.

^^^^ officer farva sorry but you gain muscle by training hard and eating properly not by overeating, overeating means you gain fat period, go do your research about cutting and bulking for natural bodybuilders and you will find out that this concept is crap it is very well known since the 60's so next time you give advice learn how to workout first and learn what bodybuilding is i was bodybuilding when you were still sucking on your bottle.

I think this post is a contender for the worlds worst run on sentence. Obviously you can't write and your reading comprehension skills are just as sad. I clearly wrote he's going to be blasting AAS.

he never mentioned he was going on AAS it must in another thread.... i thought you are advising him to go on a cycle. if he is on a cycle then it is all against my idea of bodybuilding in the first place so good luck

What would anyone have against gear? A bodybuilder against gear is like a vegetarian against a salad. Makes no sense.

IML Gear Cream!
This is my advice. Don't drop calories so quick. (Not sure where you maintain). If you are using test then your fats should work for a short 8-12 week period of time. If you aren't on test then up those fats so you don't crush your levels. Also carbs are not essential. I like high protein moderate carb cuts. I always have my protein over my carbs. Just my .02 though

Back