• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy needs help!!!

Cookerelius

Boob sniffer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I'm a new guy. How am I supposed to find a source when it's not allowed to be discussed? I used to live in San Diego and Tijuana was right there. Not so easy now that I live in Honolulu. I need a domestic source cuz customs are ridiculous in Hawaii.

I have a source in Hong Kong but only 50% of my orders have made it due to customs intercepting. I know I'm not supposed to discuss or ask for a source but someone please help me out.

Research chems are new to me and I found good ones already. I have all my PCT and AI's on hand.

I would share my Hong Kong Steroid source if I was allowed to.

Welcome, bro. Charley did the leg work for you, so pick your poison.

To find 1 that fits your criteria just read the last few days posts.

You'll find what you seek!

Welcome to the community.

Welcome

"Hello chuck! New as well, not too sure how pm works."

@joeybeanz
New as well but I think you need to have a certain number of posts and possibly Rep Points before your allowed to PM anyone.

Saw this (see below).

[h=2]mlg post count thread[/h]

If you need to pm me or bones,but don't have 10 posts...just make some posts on here. Thanks guys. DD and Bonez​

I have a question kind of a long the same lines. For us new guys who are just getting into this, how are we to know which companies are the best? I have read reviews but again this is all really new to me so trying to weed out all the bull is kind of hard.

I kind of equate this to the gun world. I would rather buy top of the line because I know it's the real deal and will work 100% vs the stuff that might work but it's not top quality.

I hope this makes sense.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the best gun show around . Happy to have you.

Welcome!

Welcome

Update. I spent hours reading and I was able to find all I need. This is definetely my favorite forum. I have several solid sources for everything I could need.

Back