• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WOW I love NPP

Sickofskinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Only 2 weeks in at 450mg a week and my bench is up 25lbs from last Monday!? Is this to be expected?? First time with Nandrolone, I am also running 50mg dbol a day and 750mg test-e a week, been on the test and dbol for almost 4 weeks now.

NPP is definetly a strength adder but so is the Dbol so id say that is a winning combo for you!

I am pretty pumped to see where I will be at 10 weeks from now, going to enjoy the ride! This March I will be throwing in Tren Ace for the first time and I am sure I will be just as excited! :winkfinger:

NPP is great, but Id guess a bit portion is coming from the Dbol . Just keep in mind while running a NOR19 you should have some caber around. Another really great thing to stack in is proviron. You could add that when the Dbol ends. All in all it sounds great !

Hey it's funny you mentioned that! I am adding in proviron pretty soon, I understand the dbol has to do with it, I am guessing the dbol is peaking right now? I couldn't get my hand on caber but I am running prami at .35 mg every night, and will get up to .5mg soon, should this suffice?

NPP is fast acting but im sure most the strength is coming from the Dbol. You will get a lot of the size from NPP and water retention from dbol. hop proviron and you will be thanking us. with prami i always start at .25 a night but i feel that .5 is a perfect spot for me. if your not waking up in the middle of the night sick or in the am sick then up to .5mg.

Hey it's funny you mentioned that! I am adding in proviron pretty soon, I understand the dbol has to do with it, I am guessing the dbol is peaking right now? I couldn't get my hand on caber but I am running prami at .35 mg every night, and will get up to .5mg soon, should this suffice?

Yup the Prami is just fine. Your going to love the proviron. Id suggest running it at 50mg a day. It increses vascularity and really jacks the libido ! It keeps more test free and available !

Oh and for next time consider Stacking Sustanon with NPP injected MWF , thats a great stack with a nice injection schedule to keep bloods stable.

One thing I have noticed, I usually always wake up about 4 hours after passing out on it, and I sometimes have night sweats, I quickly fall back asleep tho..

Only 2 weeks in at 450mg a week and my bench is up 25lbs from last Monday!? Is this to be expected?? First time with Nandrolone, I am also running 50mg dbol a day and 750mg test-e a week, been on the test and dbol for almost 4 weeks now.

Well now I'm going to have to buy some npp and dbol lol

IML Gear Cream!
npp is by far one of my favs. Its my fav due to the fact that i get the best gains to side effect ration. I get next to no sides with NPP ran it at 600 and test at 1400 and got my squat up to 495 for 8 reps. Incline bench 315 for reps and ect. The size is crazy. Then after you peak on NPP jump to tren and you will be one big hard mother fucker.

I just got on 1g tren and 400 test and my size just upped again, but i am getting really lean. Love NPP

I am really pumped..I have 10 weeks left on NPP, In march I am going to be doing a Tren Ace cycle, I am currently walking around at 190-193, looking to be in the 220 range by March..

220 is hard to get unless you put on fat... 30lbs of muscle im sorry but not believing that by march. I started at 210ish and i barely reached 216 and this was without gaining any bodyfat. Unless your like 6 4 then maybe but thats a HUGE jump. Only time i have seen a 20lb plus jump is a first time gear user.

Yeah I hear you, def not thinking I am going to gain that much muscle, some will be fat, I am really low BF right now, 8-9%, I plan on competing at around 205 next Oct, so I plan on getting up to around 220 and then cutting down 15 lbs.

Back