• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bench scale

nanobrien

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here I want to know guys which are the best and useful scale for home.. I want to buy a scale for my home use and for body weight checking.. +Prime PS-B500 12"x 16" Bench Scale with Stainless Steel Platter.. Is it best..
I just need your best suggestion about the scale what kind of scale is best..

Listen brother, if you are just using a scale to measure body weight then why would you need this $100-150 dollar industrial type scale that can measure up to 500 pds? Unless you are really overweight and need a scale that accurate then just go to Walmart and get you a $20 dollar regular scale. IMHO, your best friend for tracking progress is not your scale it's your...mirror/body tape measure/fat calipers.

Listen brother, if you are just using a scale to measure body weight then why would you need this $100-150 dollar industrial type scale that can measure up to 500 pds? Unless you are really overweight and need a scale that accurate then just go to Walmart and get you a $20 dollar regular scale. IMHO, your best friend for tracking progress is not your scale it's your...mirror/body tape measure/fat calipers.

^Truth is spoken here. Screw body weight, that doesn't tell you a thing. If you're having to buy larger clothes, you're gaining weight. If the bigger clothes are all pants because your waist is getting too big, you're gaining too much fat. If the bigger clothes are shirts because your chest, shoulders and arms are growing out of the old ones or if the bigger clothes are pants because your quads and calves are growing out of the old ones you're doing juuuuust right. Don't waste your money on an expensive scale that won't help you get bigger, spend it on more protein. :winkfinger:

Here I want to know guys which are the best and useful scale for home.. I want to buy a scale for my home use and for body weight checking.. +Prime PS-B500 12"x 16" Bench Scale with Stainless Steel Platter.. Is it best..
I just need your best suggestion about the scale what kind of scale is best..

Thanks for giving me a great suggestion but what you guys think about this..?
EliteScale

$25.00 at walmart....works every time..

IMG_6365.JPG

Ok, we tried to help you, but obviously you are hell bent on getting a retardedly expensive scale. Hey, if you have that kind of money to throw away...do you think you could lend me some for a WP HGH cycle?:callme:

Thanks for giving me a great suggestion but what you guys think about this..?
EliteScale

Ok, we tried to help you, but obviously you are hell bent on getting a retardedly expensive scale. Hey, if you have that kind of money to throw away...do you think you could lend me some for a WP HGH cycle?:callme:

Me too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[FONT=arial, sans, sans-serif]I am also using [/FONT]Prime PS-B500 12"x 16" Bench Scale that i have bought a few months ago at ebay. I think this scale have nice features and also help you in getting accurate results for your measurements. I bought that in $300.

Why not you use Brecknell DS-1 Dietary Scale because it have many features with affordable price.This scale is available in just $30. If you don't have enough money to buy an expensive one.

IML Gear Cream!
Why not you use Brecknell DS-1 Dietary Scale because it have many features with affordable price.This scale is available in just $30. If you don't have enough money to buy an expensive one.

Back