• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suggestions for mild, first ever anabolic product to try(oral, no injections)

Rdub9281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys looking for a good starter in the anabolic world, something mild, and must be taken oraly, suggestions? I'm strictly wanting to bulk up, no fat burner, or anything like that.

Ok it seems like you have your mind made up and you are going to try an Oral no matter what. Epistane in my opinion is one of the most mild orals out there.

Well like I said man I'm just looking for something new, some motivation maybe, and just really wanting to try at least 1 anabolic supplement, just to get me back in the game for at least 8 weeks or so, then go back to normal. I just keep looking and reading and can't find the perfect one. Also, it is legal right? As far as if I got a random drug test at work? Didn't kno about the substances in it

If your not ready for injections, I would stay away from gear.

If your not ready for injections, I would stay away from gear.

Why do people say this? We all started somewhere right? I ran orals for awhile before I found gearz. Some orals might be "harsh" on your liver but people tend to exaggerate on this.

OP - I see you only eat 2000 calories a day? If you want to grow you better up those and learn to eat like crazy or its not worth it IMO. If you're really set on trying something then go with Epi for a first run.

Maybe look into ironmaglabs 1 or 4 andro.......they also have "andro mass stack" for 250.....anyways,goodluck

There is no such thing as an oral only cycle. You will suppress your natural test production and have no exogeneous suplimentation Bad idea !!!

Ok so from what I'm hearing stay away from the cycles, is there nothing anabolic at all that u can just take by it's self? Not as a stack or cycle? Like I said something mild, a big test booster or something like that? Thanks everyone

IML Gear Cream!
And novice AAS what would I suggest then? Are you saying go injection on full cycle or none at all? Hgh? Prohormones? Anything?

Oral HGH is a scam so no I dont recommend that. As far as a cycle goes yes injectable is the only way to go. The reason for this is that a primary rule to all cycles is "test as the base" . As I said above the reason being anything you take, even proviron can be supresive to your natural production, so unless you are injecting testosterone you will most likely end up with a lower testosterone level which is counterproductive right ?
Unfortunately I feel all of the so called "test boosters" are a scam too. Nolvadex could possibly raise your test levels a little, but it has no anobolic quality that I know of.
Can I ask if you are interested in this why injections are something you seem to be strongly avoiding ? Is it a fear of needles ? Because believe me, you'll get over that quickly ;)

Dbol 10-20mg ed....you don't have to run test in a cycle....dbol has a much greater affinity for the androgen receptor then testosterone...and can be run alone with great success.....

Very true on that being counter productive, and I'm taking mhp t-bomb for a test booster now. And honestly, I don't like needles, but the big reason is pills would obviously b easier, and idk I I could inject myself. I wouldn't know how either. And it just seems way more real with the needle haha. And sh2 that sounds great if everyone would agree that's all u need. So ur saying no SERM, pct, liver protect, nothing?

Hey guys looking for a good starter in the anabolic world, something mild, and must be taken oraly, suggestions? I'm strictly wanting to bulk up, no fat burner, or anything like that.

IronMagLabs M-Sten Rx, a clean OTC steroid with minimal sides.

www.IronMagLabs.com

For the m-sten rx, it suggests u stack with:M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle
does that sound like a safe, legal, first cycle? If I could get a few more ppl to agree on 1 thing I would b a lot less skeptacle, there's just a lot to consider here and want to make sure I get the right 1

For the m-sten rx, it suggests u stack with:M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle
does that sound like a safe, legal, first cycle? If I could get a few more ppl to agree on 1 thing I would b a lot less skeptacle, there's just a lot to consider here and want to make sure I get the right 1

Yes it's a safe cycle, another good one is Epi-Tren Rx and Halo Extreme,

www.IronMagLabs.com

Thx a lot! I'll look into it, and a lot of the cycles have test boosters like ultra male, what does everyone think of taking that alone after the cycle just to keep test levels up?

Why do people say this? We all started somewhere right? I ran orals for awhile before I found gearz. Some orals might be "harsh" on your liver but people tend to exaggerate on this.

OP - I see you only eat 2000 calories a day? If you want to grow you better up those and learn to eat like crazy or its not worth it IMO. If you're really set on trying something then go with Epi for a first run.

Because it is my opinion, from past experience of running oral only cycles (2).

Back