• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World pharma experience

pasamoto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not here to trash anyone. I'm just frustrated dealing with WP on private message and getting no where. Placed an order for 6 tren ace and 6 test Enth on 8/31. I still have not recieved products. I was sent 6 test prop my mistake which WP insists thAt I pay for. I hear nothing but good thing about WP from all the reps on this board, so I don't understand why it is so difficult to make this order right.

hey man..you need to tell you order on sale more then 30-35 vials..now miss only 6 tren i already resent it 1 time! NO CUSTOM LETTER.I DO NOT RESEND ANYTHING..BUT OK,I DID AND RESENT IT! ALL OTHER GOT ALWAYS ALL ONLY YOU NOT!
also about enath...you talk all the time you want 6 prop..+6 TREN then you make order test e and i didnt see since we keep talk test prop and tren and i ship prop..after you receive it and say you order test e i see i make mistake because you keep asking for test prop not testo e..so you its why mistake happen,and you know i resend also testo e!!!! even if you already have testo prop!
about tren,i sent it and i also resent it..
i am not here to scam,and you pay 60$ vial not full price..so i can only say i lost big big money with your order!
in 4 years i am here i never make anybody unhappy!

I really love W.P. products but his shipping has slacked as of lately. I dont know why but my last 2 orders have come up short but he always resends for me. I just placed another order with him and I'm hoping not to have any problems this time, if I do I'm confident he will make good as always
Custom

Sometimes things drag in customs. I have seen stuff breeze through in days, and then other times sit there for weeks. So its not always the shippers fault when a pack is late.

Sometimes things drag in customs. I have seen stuff breeze through in days, and then other times sit there for weeks. So its not always the shippers fault when a pack is late.
I know WP bro I have ordered from him countless times

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't understand one word in that paragraph a big no no when someone is reping a company and can barely explain anything gezz

I have ordered several packages from WP and they all came in record timing. If there's one thing I would trust WP it's shipping his products quickly and safely.

He always comes through and will fix something if it goes south. I've been working with the man on and off for over 5 years. Here and on other boards. His prices have dropped, his service is fast, and guys I know that use him are always more than satisfied. Win win all around.

/V

He always comes through and will fix something if it goes south. I've been working with the man on and off for over 5 years. Here and on other boards. His prices have dropped, his service is fast, and guys I know that use him are always more than satisfied. Win win all around. /V

Yes, this is what I always read, so why does my experience not reflect this?

Yes, this is what I always read, so why does my experience not reflect this?

Shit happens. Dry your tears bro it'll get fixed. :lol:

There is now 4 years that i order from WP and I never had any single prob; otherwise just fix your problem directly with WP don't need to post it here on public.

There is now 4 years that i order from WP and I never had any single prob; otherwise just fix your problem directly with WP don't need to post it here on public.
I attempted to deal with the issue directly. It's been back and forth fir 2months now. At what point is it appropriate to take it public on the forum ?

i am sure you will or got it all.since all always got it all on time! i did all right.its all up to post service!...i did even more..resend it with no custom letter prof,etc! also free gear and sale gear i do not resend,see my shop info..but i still do it since i am good man and fair man..but....

I attempted to deal with the issue directly. It's been back and forth fir 2months now. At what point is it appropriate to take it public on the forum ?

for your safety its better to solve this on the background, and NOBODY WOULD RESEND YOUR ORDER WITHOUT CUSTOMS LETTER.

IML Gear Cream!
for your safety its better to solve this on the background, and NOBODY WOULD RESEND YOUR ORDER WITHOUT CUSTOMS LETTER.

Nope, you're wrong again. Uncle Z has done resends for me when stuff didn't show up without an explanation. Nice try though.

I really love W.P. products but his shipping has slacked as of lately. I dont know why but my last 2 orders have come up short but he always resends for me. I just placed another order with him and I'm hoping not to have any problems this time, if I do I'm confident he will make good000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 as always
Custom

So, let me see if I understand this correctly. One of your packages is missing something (which can easily happen with aany UGL, so you let WP know about it and he replaces it for you. Problem solved.

This is exactly what is what you should have done. You went directly to the source first....privately...and gave him the chance to correct his mistake, which he did. This is common courtesy when dealing with UGL's. We have all been told that if something goes wrong with an order, etc, that we should first approach the source in private and try to resolve the issue before going public. Why? Because when someone publically complains about a UGL, even if no one made a mistake, it reflects badly on the UGL. This is why we ALWAYS give the UGL an opportunity to correct issues before going public....and if they do correct the issue, the problems STAYS private.

I am using your story as an example of how NOT to deal with UGL's!!! In your case, even after WP fixed his small, innocent mistake and made things right, here you are re-hashing the minor incident publically. Not cool.

In your mind, you probably think that the few compliments you gave him nullify the negative remarks, but they don't. All anyone sees is a 2nd person complaining about WP. The next time something is resolved behind closed doors, leave it there!

Exactly. Every UGL has every right to refuse to re-send an item without a customs letter. Otherwise, anyone could simply claim to have not recieved their package and demand a re-send. Of course, they will sometimes re-send an order even without one, as WP did here.

Not true at all that's why therrs a tracking number they can see if it was received in which date and time don't bullshit please

Your pack was delivered today. I see more and more guys looking for proviron. Perhaps offer it to those who place orders in access of $500? Just an idea brother. LMK what you think about those other things I sent ya. I sent some to this one cat, and he slepped for 24 hrs. LMFAO!! LMK also if you need more proviron brother. Hope you are well.

/V

Not true at all that's why therrs a tracking number they can see if it was received in which date and time don't bullshit please

If they have tracking. Not everyone wants tracking.

Last edited:
Lol. I have no idea who you guys are talking to in the last 5 post. Still waiting patiently over here.

Exactly. Every UGL has every right to refuse to re-send an item without a customs letter. Otherwise, anyone could simply claim to have not recieved their package and demand a re-send. Of course, they will sometimes re-send an order even without one, as WP did here.

big big true,then we can all sources send each order 2-3 times...hahahah

If u want to get again a free gear just wait a new WP lottery.

Back