• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Written by a 21 year old female.

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.
Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.
Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.
In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."
Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

if this were written by a young girl she would have to be an inbred moron that is too fucking stupid to understand the reality that most of the people who get welfare have jobs... thus the minimum wage conversation. she would need to start thinking about more than the taste of daddy's headcheese.

actually it was written by a 56 year old man who flat out lied.

Evans said he decided to write the letter after witnessing something in the grocery store. A woman accompanied by a group of children ''about emptied out the meat counter,'' he told the newspaper, then paid for her purchases with a Lone Star card, which acts like a debit card for food stamps.
The woman paid for other items, mostly junk food that isn't covered by the Lone Star card, with bills from a large wad of cash, Evans said.

It's an obvious lie because you can buy all the junk food you want with snap cards. Also non food items and food items do not need to be rung up separately. Anyone that's ever worked a register knows the person behind a snap customer doesn't know what gets paid for by snap. This letter is just some asshole saying he saw shit first hand he never saw... He probably needs to get something in his head besides memories of his daddy's headcheese. Poor little angry Evans.

gul?li?ble
ˈgələbəl/

adjective
adjective: gullible
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

:coffee:

Regardless off who wrote it please shed some of your infinite wisdom on something else beside the first three lines.

gul?li?ble
ˈgələbəl/

adjective
adjective: gullible
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous

Wow this is really hitting below the belt coming from you!!! LOL

Last edited:
sigpic8410_10.gif

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

You should really consider changing this as it goes against about 95% of the BS that comes out of you mouth.

i wonder how many people that spout this shit even realize all Americans are on welfare???? think about the subsidies the big electric companies and food producers get for a few minutes.... is something dawning on you???? that's all of us on government assistance. :nerd:

sigpic8410_10.gif

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

You should really consider changing this as it goes against about 95% of the BS that comes out of you mouth.

why? because i'm fighting for people who work for a living to be able to actually make one in the country?

Regardless off who wrote it please shed some of your infinite wisdom on something else beside the first three lines.

not worth my time. people perpetuating this garbage obviously aren't fond of something called reality.

Maybe contact your cousin in Kansas for assitance with this? I really am interested in your POV.

PS.... The above mentioned comments are someones opinion so it is going to be very difficult to google a responce.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm receive foods stamps. I have a full time job and pay the rest of my bills. I agree that if you are to sorry to work to better yourself or you use drugs that you shouldn't be helped. I do appreciate my help cause I wouldn't hardly be able to put good in my 3 boys mouth. I can guarantee that when I make enough money not to need help I will not be receiving food stamps.

I'm receive foods stamps. I have a full time job and pay the rest of my bills. I agree that if you are to sorry to work to better yourself or you use drugs that you shouldn't be helped. I do appreciate my help cause I wouldn't hardly be able to put good in my 3 boys mouth. I can guarantee that when I make enough money not to need help I will not be receiving food stamps.

You sir have morals!!

May contact your cousin in Kansas for assitance with this?

and you can try scope to get that annoying taste out of your mouth so you can stop hating people for shit you're too lazy to find out the facts about on your own :shrug:

also, you may want to consult a fifth grader for help with spelling. :nerd:

You sir have morals!!

you might want to look up the facts about how long most people really are on assistance, how many have jobs, how many are going to school and working... only the too willfully ignorant to become informed perpetuate garbage like that letter.

Maybe contact your cousin in Kansas for assitance with this? I really am interested in your POV.

PS.... The above mentioned comments are someones opinion so it is going to be very difficult to google a responce.

Still waiting, but thanks for the spell check. BF from Canada off on Saturdays? You amuse me, really helps to pass the time while I'm at work.

not worth my time. people perpetuating this garbage obviously aren't fond of something called reality.

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME, so nothing from google huh. Even more amusement as you have a opinion about everything. Thanks for you continued involvement with the contribution of great knowledge. Hope I spelled everhting right.

homework can be tough for some people but it isn't really work. :coffee:

you might want to look up the facts about how long most people really are on assistance, how many have jobs, how many are going to school and working... only the too willfully ignorant to become informed perpetuate garbage like that letter.

Just one persons opinion I found interesting. Still waiting on your opinion past the first three lines. Maybe wait until the next Bill Maher episode for some insight? Might be able to catch last season on Netflix then form a thought for yourself??

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME, so nothing from google huh. Even more amusement as you have a opinion about everything. Thanks for you continued involvement with the contribution of great knowledge. Hope I spelled everhting right.

quite sure i called the letter garbage twice. that's my opinion of the whole thing. some pos spouting nonsense about taking people's rights away while the sissy clings to his gun and cries about his right to have it. some ignorant Texan that doesn't even realize the fucking fact that the bulk of people he's spouting off about ARE working. you may as well ask me to go on and on debating some guy fucking babies. there's nothing to debate. the letter was written by someone too stupid to have the conversation in the first place.

Just one persons opinion I found interesting. Still waiting on your opinion past the first three lines. Maybe wait until the next Bill Maher episode for some insight? Might be able to catch last season on Netflix then form a thought for yourself??

if this is your mindset on a Saturday morning your life must really suck. this letter is not worth the attention it's getting. the way to fix welfare is to get rid of poverty wages and make school more affordable. i've posted my opinion enough times on this. these letters are written by angry, ignorant losers that shouldn't be paid as much attention to as this. unfortunately they are spread around the internet to other angry, ignorant losers and they get each other all worked up over a diatribe of utter bullshit.

IML Gear Cream!
quite sure i called the letter garbage twice. that's my opinion of the whole thing. some pos spouting nonsense about taking people's rights away while the sissy clings to his gun and cries about his right to have it. some ignorant Texan that doesn't even realize the fucking fact that the bulk of people he's spouting off about ARE working. you may as well ask me to go on and on debating some guy fucking babies. there's nothing to debate. the letter was written by someone too stupid to have the conversation in the first place.

You quickly responded with a google responce, now its not worth your time, interesting. Also that gun the sissy clings to as you say is why morons like you have freedom of speech.

if you are Mr. Evans i'm sorry i was so harsh. please study up on the facts behind what you're writing about next time. and have a lovely saturday.

if this were written by a young girl she would have to be an inbred moron that is too fucking stupid to understand the reality that most of the people who get welfare have jobs... thus the minimum wage conversation. she would need to start thinking about more than the taste of daddy's headcheese.

That bullshit OP is propaganda written by a 50 year old white guy. I'm not saying I disagree with everything it conveys, but the method is designed to instigate anger in conservative republican white people. It is disingenuous and lame.

You quickly responded with a google responce, now its not worth your time, interesting. Also that gun the sissy clings to as you say is why morons like you have freedom of speech.

i like guns and google. if more people would take two seconds to use google they wouldn't keep posting stupid shit with no footing in reality. it honestly takes less than half a minute to fact bust stupid horseshit like this.

if you repost this fast bill gates will send you $1000, then type the numeral 1 in the reply area and watch what happens to the photo.... the internet is full of pure shit passed around by morons that assume it's true and are too fucking lazy to look up facts. looking something up to be informed is not cheating in the game of let's post some horseshit. by all means please google away to your little heart's content. then please like this post because a dying kid will get a liver transplant for free when it get's 10,000 likes.

homework can be tough for some people but it isn't really work. :coffee:

Actually I'm on drill ship in the Gulf of Mexico drilling for oil. I know right BIG OIL how evil am I?

Actually I'm on drill ship in the Gulf of Mexico drilling for oil. I know right BIG OIL how evil am I?

would you like a cup of coffee? and to be amused talking about something else? what's it like being on an oil rig? tell me about your first night out where you can't even see land. i think that'd freak me out. or can you see land?

i used to live in Portland, Maine and my husband worked on fishing boats... not the same as an oil rig but being cut off was a lot more complete then without cell phones, computers.

i wonder how many people that spout this shit even realize all Americans are on welfare???? think about the subsidies the big electric companies and food producers get for a few minutes.... is something dawning on you???? that's all of us on government assistance. :nerd:

Good point.
Everyone probably receives some sort of government assistance.

oil rig life is infinitely more interesting than the babble of some angry old white guy. my plan for the day is to install my storm windows... winter is coming.

Back