• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Var makes me feel like crap????

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My protocol is as follows:
Have been on TRT for over a year and am on my first small cycle. Regular TRT is 100mg/wk.
The last 12 days I have been running about 350-400mg test cyp/wk injections 2X/wk along with Var at 50mg/day. Plan on making this a six week run maybe eight if I start to feel better.

I feel very lethargic but am going to stick it out because I am seeing the results of the var. Muscles are harder and I feel bigger (am bigger). Appetite is down a bit but I think that is due to the var binding with the test. My pumps are tremendous and am slowly getting more vascular. But I just do not understand why I feel like crap, headache, sleepy...
My supps are multi-vit, CoQ10, taurine, milk thistle, bp supp, fish oil, and msm... :shooter:

Absolutely, adex .5mg EOD...

Hey Diesel,
About 10-12 days...

I would think that's plenty for the amount of test you're using. I would try drinking more water...

I have never experienced anything adverse from var except low back pumps which gatorade, taurine and bananas cured. It usually takes a couple of weeks to get full swing for me though so maybe some guys with more var experience can chime in and help...

Thank you HFO3, your advice on the taurine was spot on...

Good thought but I don't think so my water intake is up. Prob a gallon a day even on non-workout days...I do not no.....hhmmmmm

Bump.....

IML Gear Cream!
It is the begining of cold and flu season. Maybe just something common in your area

It is the begining of cold and flu season. Maybe just something common in your area
No I felt the mood change almost immediately after 1st day on...I had the same exp with NPP if this keeps up I am going to be on test only cycles....Anymore ideas??

Usually lethargy comes from liver stress. Can't see how var at 50mg would cause this. Var isnt very liver toxic. Are you over training or under eating?

Usually lethargy comes from liver stress. Can't see how var at 50mg would cause this. Var isnt very liver toxic. Are you over training or under eating?
It could be overtraining, I have only missed a couple workouts in the last six months and have been hitting the gym hard from the go.....

It could be overtraining, I have only missed a couple workouts in the last six months and have been hitting the gym hard from the go.....

Do usually lift everyday?

4 days a week 20 min cardio 1 hour lifting...

Oh i don't think that is overtraining to the extent to give u lethargy

I will try and ride it out for a while and see what happens....

Any other estro sides, water retention or nipple itching... how much faith do you have in your ai source is what im getting at...
..bloods sorry man

Might not be var that you have been given mate....

IML Gear Cream!
I felt lethargic from memory my first few days on var, then came good. It was legit var as well.

probably u arent using a var, cuz var is very mild anabolic steroid with less side effects.

I felt the same way about a week into my var. Funny thing is I couldn't sleep at night.

Are you eating enough carbs? Sometimes I accidentally go too lean on my carbs and get lethargic and feel like I can't eat. I have to carb load for a day my energy and appetite come back.

I felt lethargic the first couple weeks on Var. I felt like I needed a nap after work before going to the gym. It'll subside. Well it did for me. I've used it twice in the same cycle and both times it took a couple weeks to get adjusted but it's worth the wait. Tough it out bro.

All very good points and could all be true... My AI is from pharmacy, diet is pretty good...I will tough it out for a while...I know var is usually not pharm grade, from what I have studied even at 20mg a day should be rocking my world...We will see.....Thank you to everyone, I am glad you all took the time to chime in....Reps for everyone......

sounds to me like your carb depleted or your CNS is suppressed...are you one of these 2 hours of weight training types?..or some type of allergy that in the air...tough to tell...

sounds to me like your carb depleted or your CNS is suppressed...are you one of these 2 hours of weight training types?..or some type of allergy that in the air...tough to tell...
LOL...no and no..

you shbg is likely in the cellar. common for those on trt alone much less those that incorporate a dht based roid alongside their trt.

you shbg is likely in the cellar. common for those on trt alone much less those that incorporate a dht based roid alongside their trt.
Can you explain?
Also I upped my carbs today and water intake and am not feeling to bad right now.. The var is from a trusted source so I do believe it is var just prob not dosed as high as pharm grade. I def am starting to feel a jump in strength and pumps are insane. I only lasted 18 min on tread mill because of the pump....

Back