• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

insulin protocol from steriod.com, any thoughts?

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The first and most obvious way to utilize insulin for its anabolic effect is to take a little bit with each meal, possibly 1-2ius up to 5-6x a day (insulin is measured in international units, not mgs as is common with anabolic steroids). This way youd be getting the greatest benefit of insulin possible with each meal and the least risk of using too much and going into shock. Of course some bodybuilders have reported using up to 20-40iu/day, but I wouldnt recommend this unless you are very experienced, and have your diet in perfect order. Youll want to take in a tiny bit of essential fats, a decent amount of mixed carbs (i.e. carbs of varying glycemic indexes), and at least 40g of protein with each meal, when using this method of insulin use. And clearly, youll want to work up to this amount of insulin use, perhaps adding 1iu per day until you reach a level you are comfortable with. This holds true for either method of insulin use Im presenting.

Also please tell me if you agree with this(same article):Our next best choice for an injectable insulin is Humulin-R, so thats what were going to be using. Humulin R is available without a prescription, from any pharmacy. This stuff has a fairly rapid onset and peak, and ergo is much easier to deal with than the other forms of insulin available, some last very long, or have varying peaks and spikes throughout their duration, and as such are just too difficult to monitor and control.

My fear from what I have read is taking it after my workout because I end my workout at 8:00 and goto bed at 11:00 any advice?

you can get Relion, walmart's brand of humalin/novalin for about $25 bucks...hum R and nov R cost around $100 nowadays. I view insulin as an addition to your diet.. people over-complicate the matter, and spew horseshit like only adding 1iu at a time...it's fucking gay. the only danger of insulin is getting fat :coffee:

Talk about summing up shit in one broad stroke. If you really plan on using slin, you need a lot more info than what is posted above. A LOT more.

/V

I've read a lot on insulin use and protocols, I've never used it so I am no expert on the subject. However, imo OP seems to be lacking everything I have ever read on the subject...

IML Gear Cream!
Get past a plateau that gear hasn't been much of a help with....I have read a lot about slim but not to many protocols for a person who works out at night 6:00pm to 8:00. I can only get my hands on humalin r.

Get past a plateau that gear hasn't been much of a help with....I have read a lot about slim but not to many protocols for a person who works out at night 6:00pm to 8:00. I can only get my hands on humalin r.

I hear ya bro. That's the main reason why guys start using slin and GH. The only problem I have with that, is 90% of the people who say they have reached that plateau or have reached their natural genetic potential with AAS....are largely mistaken. Either their diet and training are off, or they are not using their gear in the proper fashion. Let's rule those out before you proceed.

Do you mind if you lay out your current stats and what your cycle history looks like? Some pics would also be a great help. I started using slin and GH after I couldn't really gain more with AAS, for the same reason you stated. But this was after a good 12 years or so using AAS and training with the best of the best. I jumped on the slin/gh train when I couldn't gain anymore LBM with gear alone. I was floating around the 250lb mark, and the only way I broke that barrier and was able to hit 275-280, was with the use of slin/gh/igf. IF you can show me that you are in fact a valid candidate for slin and GH for mass use, I will be more than happy to share with you my protocol and help you out the best that I can, as I'm sure other slin users will as well. Those of us who use slin are rather skeptical on giving out advice to those who are not valid candidates for it's use.

/V

The first and most obvious way to utilize insulin for its anabolic effect is to take a little bit with each meal, possibly 1-2ius up to 5-6x a day (insulin is measured in international units, not mgs as is common with anabolic steroids). This way youd be getting the greatest benefit of insulin possible with each meal and the least risk of using too much and going into shock. Of course some bodybuilders have reported using up to 20-40iu/day, but I wouldnt recommend this unless you are very experienced, and have your diet in perfect order. Youll want to take in a tiny bit of essential fats, a decent amount of mixed carbs (i.e. carbs of varying glycemic indexes), and at least 40g of protein with each meal, when using this method of insulin use. And clearly, youll want to work up to this amount of insulin use, perhaps adding 1iu per day until you reach a level you are comfortable with. This holds true for either method of insulin use Im presenting.

It's not being very experienced or less experienced when it comes to insulin you either do it right or you dont. I use different amounts of insulin depending on what I eat so that doesnt mean if I take less insulin im less experienced or taking more insulin im more experienced. All it comes down is to do it right and understand amounts of carbs need it with quantity of insulin used. Once that;s understood taking insulin at night with food is not an issue diabetics do it all the time;)

you can get Relion, walmart's brand of humalin/novalin for about $25 bucks...hum R and nov R cost around $100 nowadays. I view insulin as an addition to your diet.. people over-complicate the matter, and spew horseshit like only adding 1iu at a time...it's fucking gay. the only danger of insulin is getting fat :coffee:

SD you know there are a lot of fktards on these boards.

We had to delete one idiots thread not that long ago, let's hope he's still breathing.

This one might get the chop as well.

SD you know there are a lot of fktards on these boards.

We had to delete one idiots thread not that long ago, let's hope he's still breathing.

This one might get the chop as well.

I went ahead and deleted almost every thread that had my hard worked protocol in it because I was getting a dozen PMs a day with questions about it. I know several people from my gym that DIED from incorrect use of insulin....so to say the only thing that can go wrong with insulin use it to get fat, is a bit of an understatement bro.

/V

That's not much info if you're thinking about giving it a go with insulin. It can be very dangerous to someone who has no clue how to use it.

If you search this site there are some "safer" protocols to start with. It's no joke.

do you guy that use slin have glucagon on hand?

do you guy that use slin have glucagon on hand?

I don't..i just only use enough to cover the carbs in my diet.. insulin regular doesn't have extreme spikes like the logs.. I guess the people who get fucked up/die by insulin use it, then nap without eating or throw up whatever they eat or some shit :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
most ppl get in the trouble with insulin because of 3 things:
1. They dont know how to count carbs
2.Use type of insulin they dont understand or may not even need it
3. Take a shot of insulin and fall asleep without eating

Last edited:
Taking it before and after workout is best and taking it WITH your GH is best yes even if this means taking your GH at night which is not the recommended protocol when not using Slin. Holding Slin gains takes comittment you will need to hold the weight for AWHILE to keep it so dont think you can bulk on slin and the real quick cut for a comp or something. I would want six months minimum committment to it.

dude your experience is way beyond most people here, you forget what its like to be a newb, its not that simple or everyone here would be running it. just sayn

most ppl get in the trouble with insulin because of 3 things:
1. They dont know how to count carbs
2.Use type of insulin they dont understand or may not even need it
3. Take a shot of insulin and fall asleep without eating
mostly 2. not understanding the type of slin and how it works.For about 10years I have gotten a lot of bad info straight from Endos and mostly family practice docs, there is a guy roaming these boards Mike something, I actually learned some shit from that guy, altho I didn't believe him at first because it contradicted what professionals told me I did some research and some of it was correct. There is a lot of experience here but you still need to research what you are reading to ensure its correct or that you understand it correctly.

mostly 2. not understanding the type of slin and how it works.For about 10years I have gotten a lot of bad info straight from Endos and mostly family practice docs, there is a guy roaming these boards Mike something, I actually learned some shit from that guy, altho I didn't believe him at first because it contradicted what professionals told me I did some research and some of it was correct. There is a lot of experience here but you still need to research what you are reading to ensure its correct or that you understand it correctly.

I hear you brotha you def need to do research in order to use it correctly. I have seen some odd slin cycles in which some made sense and some really were completetly off most likley written by unexperienced ppl. I would say that if one would use insulin for BBing stick with one that simple like the "R" type that gives you some time to eat and only stays in your system for 2 hours or so and build a cycle around that.
are you diabetic? Just curious cuz you said something about an Endo

Funny cuz both brands are made by the same manufacturer but walmart brand is so much cheaper.

OP, there is a sticky near the top of the "steroid forum" started by captn I believe. Something about "6 week insulin". Mike Arnold has put some great information in that thread and is definitely worth checking out if your thinking of messing around with insulin.

Back