• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you listen to when you lift?

seanpedro

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what everyone listen to when they lift. Thought it might be a good way for everyone to share some good tunes.

I listen to dropkick Murphys... Floggin Molly and the like.

G-N-R, Rage,Van Halen, NWA, Motley Crue, Tool, Korn, Kid Rock, ACDC and Mudvayne........

usually dance/electronic, some old skool rap, classic rock

Usually electronic crap or heavy metal/rock. I try to keep it high tempo but once in a while something like Jewel or country music sneaks its way in..

Yep electronica is good, kaskade, deadmaus, have that set as a station on pandora radio.

Pantara, DMX, Beastie Boys, Matalica the older shit tho ,Meek, and, WU-TANG

Culture club, George Michael, Kenny G, Elton John.

My joints creaking and popping usually or whatever shit the play on sat radio in powerhouse that particular time. I never have been able to feel comfortable wearing ear buds and my phone or mp3 when lifting so im kinda at their mercy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Electronic on leg day
rock and rap any other day

rage against the machine, system of a down, korn, god smack, rammstein......

Rammstein

Rage Against The Machine

Mudvayne, Mastodon, pre-And justice... Metallica keep me motivated and fullspeed ahead.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I never have been able to feel comfortable wearing ear buds and my phone or mp3 when lifting so im kinda at their mercy.

for me music is the secondary function with the primary being it deters talkers from bothering me as much.

Usually electronic crap or heavy metal/rock. I try to keep it high tempo but once in a while something like Jewel or country music sneaks its way in..

You do curls in the squat rack and sit to pee, don't you? :loser:

Everything from AC/DC to ZZTop. On leg day I'm a bit particular and will serch my play list for Nickleback and Disturbed. :rocker:

Hey, Nickleback is hard core. They have dirty words in their lyrics and stuff.

Nickleback is for people with low testosterone and heavy retardation.

lotta rob zombie, some NIN, uhm,manson, audioslave, awolnation, queen,...some stuff I'd be mocked for such as "counting stars" by one republic for running...idk it make me run, some duran duran, prince....

depends on what I'm doing
cochise gets me through deadlifts every single time
my cardio stuff changes a lot
I like some dmx when I'm feeling sassy just so I can sing certain lyrics loudly in the gym :)

My joints creaking and popping usually or whatever shit the play on sat radio in powerhouse that particular time. I never have been able to feel comfortable wearing ear buds and my phone or mp3 when lifting so im kinda at their mercy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

why not? my ear buds being in is international gym code for "leave me the fuck alone" and that still doesn't deter everyone

Some pantera, waylon jennings, lynyrd skynyrd, slayer(depends), tool, trance/electronic, soulfly, and instrumental metallica songs(Orion) no lyrics.

Back