• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AMA Test-C, Aromasin, Dbol

benzo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ran 8 weeks of AMA Labs Test-c at 500mg/wk and the final 4 weeks at 800mg/wk with a 5 week kicker with Dbol. Ran 12.5mg/day aromasin most of the cycle but upped it to 25mg towards the end as my bodyfat was a little high at the time and was needed once i upped the dose of test. I did not follow any sort of protocol for these labs, I am just simply posting the labs I had done for my own use during the cycle. First test was taken one week pre-cycle, 2nd test 5-6 weeks in just two days after stopping the dbol, and the third test was taken 4 weeks later after upping the test to 800mg and the aromasin to 25mg. All seemed G2G and the Dbol weight/gains hit hard and quick. Overall cycle went great, went from 205 to 240 during the cycle fairly lean gained maybe 2% bodyfat. Ran Ama's clomid/nolva for my PCT and have maintained a weight of 235 2months post-cycle. Don't have labs post-cycle yet but will try to get some up as well.

test1.PNGtest2.PNGtest3.PNG

Nice bro. Thanks for the post and for getting labs done and sharing them with the rest of the boards.

This is very cool, I always appreciate seeing real world proof like this. Just backs up what ive noticed before in that AMA is a great source!

They are g2g I will be posting some labs on my trt. I run AMA Test Enanthate 250mg 1x EW. Been running AMA only for a year on my Trt. Labs always come back G2G!

Looking forward to seeing those.

those are low mine come back 3,450 but estradiol is around 440

those are low mine come back 3,450 but estradiol is around 440

His labs only give a range UP TO 1500 ng/dl so that's why you see a >1500. That means his test is higher than the readings of the lab will permit, not what his actual test is sitting at. And your e2 is ridiculously high. There should be no reason your e2 ever goes that far out of range. You should pick up an AI on your next cycle.

His labs only give a range UP TO 1500 ng/dl so that's why you see a >1500. That means his test is higher than the readings of the lab will permit, not what his actual test is sitting at. And your e2 is ridiculously high. There should be no reason your e2 ever goes that far out of range. You should pick up an AI on your next cycle.[/QUOTO

O ok didn't know that, o yea bro I know I use ai's every cycle but I upped my dose of test but not my ai dose. Ive got prescription adex so ive brought it back down and using nolva to get rid of gyno. But thanks again

Good to hear you got your estrogen under control. It can become problematic if left too high.

Back