• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Western union

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is using western union online the same as sending it through an agent?

I believe it may be a little bit less expensive or the same. I only do it online (for about the past 7 years), don't see the point and driving somewhere to accomplish the same thing.

Not sure you can do a test questions online. Might be wrong. That's if you need to use one

Didn't matter. They don't take amex. Bastards. Ended up going to a store. Poor girl couldn't get it right, took her 15 minutes to process it. The irony is that I spent my time waiting talking to a police officer who was working the store. Thought it was funny.

Not sure you can do a test questions online. Might be wrong. That's if you need to use one

You are correct . You can not use a secret question and answer with an online transaction. Most domestic sources require this. If you are sending money to a "friend" overseas online is definitely the better way to go as it saves both money and time.
I far more prefer sending "friends" money with Money Pack or Vanilla so theres no record of my name attached to all those WU transfers.

Back