• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finaflex Stimul8 is off the chain!

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This shit is better thank cocaine. Ok, maybe not that good, but pretty close. My only complain is it makes my nose run and mucus forms in my throat. Also, my dick runs into hiding. On the upside, I have never taken a PWO drink that had as much kick as this. It leaves NO-Explode, C4, HemoRage, Hyde, and Pump-HD in the dust.

What the hell is in that stuff that causes these effects.

Seriously, this is the only reply? Has no one else tried it? I know it can't be some secret that only I have stumbled upon. It is just a PW, but damn it is so much stronger than anything else I have taken.

Seriously, this is the only reply? Has no one else tried it? I know it can't be some secret that only I have stumbled upon. It is just a PW, but damn it is so much stronger than anything else I have taken.

Wait till you try Meth..

I'm going to my local supplement shop to get some.... Hopefully.

This shit is better thank cocaine. Ok, maybe not that good, but pretty close. My only complain is it makes my nose run and mucus forms in my throat. Also, my dick runs into hiding. On the upside, I have never taken a PWO drink that had as much kick as this. It leaves NO-Explode, C4, HemoRage, Hyde, and Pump-HD in the dust.

What the hell is in that stuff that causes these effects.

does it give you the jitters like NO i cant take no cauuse of that i just take the main ingredient arginine. when i worked out in jail i use to drink half a 8oz cup of coffe black to help and thats it I will start shaking and i hate that feeling from the no so is it like that with the caffine ?

That's my biggest problem with PWO stims is the jitters. I have a PWO stim graveyard full of barely used products.

Dbol is the best PWO stim!!!!!

I love stimul8 shit is awesome

Back