• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle after @ gyno operation

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, I can start by saying that I've been working out for over 10 years. I am now 30 years old.

A little background:
In my early 20's I did some retarded "winstrol only cycles" with no AI / PCT which resulted in me getting lumps in my chest.. so I started off bad (unknowledgable / bad advices).

For more information you have this thread:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/160547-yet-another-how-reverse-my-gyno-thread.html

I've done some mild cycles during the years, and my favourite was by far this one: 50mg winstrol e/d for 8 weeks, and 350mg test-prop e/w. Very nice results, no loss in libido, most gains were kept. This was over 3 years ago I think. I haven't touched any steroids since then.

Around 1.5 years ago, I completely changed the way I eat (what I eat..). I thought I was lean at @95kg before, but after going down to @84kg in around 10 months (losing 1kg each month) - and also while maintaining most of my strength -- I was now lean as fuck (more so than I have ever been). Veins all over my upper chest / arms / abdomen. This I managed without following a diet or counting calories.. I just stopped eating bread/pasta/potatoes/rice, and I ate more proteins (never under 200g each day). Since then I have slowly increased my weight to around 86kg with around the same fat %. I've also managed to increase my strength in every exercise I do.

So what im trying to say is, I have discovered more about myself the last years I've been off steroids, and I've gotten better results than I ever did while ON steroids. But now that I am so disciplined in my workout regime, and in what I eat - I want to do a mild cycle, or at least 'discuss' it.

I just recently removed 2 glands from my chest, and I am now recovering from it. It will take 3 weeks before I can start working out again. And it will take 1-3 months before my chest has completely recovered, according the surgeon.

So there are a couple of things im wondering about:

1) My gyno was developed by not using AI's / no PCT. So Im thinking that there shouldn't be a problem with gyno, if I decide to cycle again - as long as I use AI's during the cycle, and have a good PCT. Correct? Anyone got any personal experience with this?

2) The cycle I want to do is rather simple. I would want to use 500mg test-prop e/w for 8 weeks only. I start with 0.5mg arimidex EOD, 1-2 weeks before the cycle, and increase the dosage if I notice high-estrogen signs. Nolvadex on hand, of course. PCT will be 40/40/20/20/10mg with nolvadex. Preferably no clomid, but if I decide to take it, it would be only 25mg e/d for 4 weeks (I have my reasons for it.. since I've used it before.. my body doesn't like clomid, at all). I will probably use Erase Pro during PCT as well. I love that product.

3) If 1) & 2) gets a green light.. when could I start with this cycle ?

Please note.. I haven't decided to do anything yet. Why I would cycle is simple: I would want to put on 1-3kilos with muscle, while keeping my current fat %. I know I can do this.

An AI with a Testosterone only cycle is fine.

Nolva for PCT would be ideal in your situation.

Take the AI then start your cycle a few days later. Arimidex works fast (within 24 hours) however don't start the cycle until after you have resumed weight training for a few weeks.

It has been some interesting weeks.

I started at around 85-86kilos I think, if I remember correctly. End weight is ~93kilos. So my weight has gone up around 7kilos during 12 weeks, with 150mg test-prop EOD. I've been using arimidex 0.5mg E/D (in the end I did 2 weeks EOD), and I've also been using Formasurge (Formestane). I've had some minor joint issues, but nothing serious (when I get joint issues, I decrease my dosage with formestane). I've done cardio e/d for.. 12 weeks (on strength days, I only do cardio for 20-30minutes, and I got 3 strength days). I've eaten 2-300g proteins each day.

Some say it is impossible to gain muscles while lowering BF... My body disagrees. 7 kilos up (some of those would have come back eventually anyway, since I lost some kilos during my recovery of a gyno surgery I had). Of course a lot is probably water, even though I've used a lot of AIs (Taking precautions since I've had gyno before). At my waist, I usually had 1-2 veins going up towards my stomach.. now I've seen 7 veins, at least, and I can also see a lot of veins downards on my thighs. At the biceps there ain't just one vein, but tons of smaller veins also. Im no expert on BF, but there is no doubt that I've lost BF while also gaining muscles. I like it!

Now PCT will start, and what remains to see, is how much I keep.

My goal is to stay at @ 90 kilos naturally (with the same low BF, and also while keeping most strength gains).

Will I succeed or not, well that remains to see :)

Picture is of my back @ 8 weeks in. No pump. Hard to take a picture of the back

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
just stay on a good dose of any AI and you ll be fine. Your joints may hurt a bit but it wont be that bad.

Have you had any blood work during this phase or during any part of your aas use?

No, I've never had any bloodworks done.

But I took every precaution there was, regarding my gyno. As mentioned, I took Arimidex and formestane each day. And if I felt my nipples were getting sensitive, I took nolvadex. But all in all, it seems like everything is as good as it can possibly be! Not afraid to do a similar cycle, using the same precautions.. but if I were to do this again, I'd like to add something else as well. Not just test-p!

Down to 91kilos now. Im continuing the way I did, with cardio etc, but I eat a bit more than normal. I only take nolvadex & Erase Pro now.

Back