• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So convorsation about routine my buddy had..thoughts?

codygrizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So the other day a buddy of mine was discussing training routines with someone. Now my friend is big. Not fat..big. Yes he takes "supplements" but hes very good sized. Like i think he could step on stage though he has no desire to, he just loves lifting. So the guy trains bodyparts like many do, including I. Monday arms, tuesday back, wed chest, etc. Now my buddy does things a bit different. His regime is:

Mon-Upper Body
Tue-Lower Body
Wed-Cardio/Abs
Thur-Upper Body
Fri-Lower Body

Yes, Mon/Thur he works chest arms, shoulders, back. When the guy questioned it..which i thought funny as you had to see the difference in the 2..buddys answer was simple. When you do many exercises you use multiple body parts. Like dips. So why not train them all on the same day. Guy asked about over training. My buddy said powerlifters do the big 3 daily. And grow in size and strength. Boxers hit the bag daily and get stronger. So how would training back and arms the same day be over training. The conversation got deeper but it makes a good point. On the weekends he is known to go in and "fine tune" things he feel need attention like biceps or calves. But over all he does a 2/1/2 split. Anyone else ever done this? I mean its working for him obviously but it DOES make general sense i feel.

Back