• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Prop powder loosing its potency????

mh48500

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hope I kind fan an answer that is a little more science based than a lot of personal opinion.

I have some Test Prop that did not get properly stored, it was not returned to its airtight container. The only negative exposure was we had a couple weeks of uncharacteristic rain and then a month later I found the powder.

I had mixed the powder when I first received it and it was more than GTG, hit hard, good little pip. But I recently remixed bit and with Prop you can usually feel the shot hit roughly 14 hours later, plus there is always a little pip. With this none of that.

So there is my concern, and it is close to 80 grams worth of powder .

If anyone has some input I would appreciate it

its for sure real sterile and safe for body ;)

Yes it is. Same supplier for almost 18 months, Dbol is fine, Test E is fine. Now I switched my cruise from Test Prop to Test E, so I figured maybe my blood levels were more stable and therefore did not feel the hit of the prop. Not very scientific answer but a guess.

In all warnings on powder and finished product people tell you to keep in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. That would leave you to believe that humidity can have a negative effect. ell maybe its just me, it just seemed to feel weaker.

Prolonged exposure to humidity could cause the powder to oxidize resulting in a loss of potency but we are talking over the course of months...not weeks. I cannot imagine the powder suffered any ill effects in that short mount of time.

Up the dose....stick 200mg eod 3 or 4 times...if you don't feel anything kick in then there is a issue..or get labs....

Up the dose....stick 200mg eod 3 or 4 times...if you don't feel anything kick in then there is a issue..or get labs....

you read my mind...I pinned 200mg on tuesday then 200mg on thursday, and bam it kicked.

thanks

Back