• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stupid but important question

raven04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have a serious question I vote a job offer and I'm running test e tren e and dbol well I take Ritalin will that block the dbol. This company don't test for steroids but just wondering

Well they do a basic drug screen and one of my friends said that dbol would show up in a methadone class the same as my Ritalin

Well they do a basic drug screen and one of my friends said that dbol would show up in a methadone class the same as my Ritalin

That's bro science! You're fine. Employers test for elicit drugs. That type of drug screen will not pick up AAS man.

And methadone is not a derivative of methandienone

your ritalin may show up but they arent looking for the roids. As long as you tell them up front and have a script for the ritalin you should be fine.

Awesome thanks so much guys didn't wanna ruin this chance . Could be interesting in a month when they notice a lot of gains Lmao excuse always hormones and protein Lmao

Back