• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

George Zimmerman charged with felony after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend

I wonder how Trayvon's parents feel hearing about this violent assholes gun crimes. Criminal threatening.... more criminal threatening. I hope he tries tangling with a grown man sometime soon instead of his usual women and children.

The guy was guilty as sin. He was a hothead gun nut, and it is because of people like him that decent folk will eventually lose their right to protect themselves.

I think he already got his ass kicked, unfortunately thats what gave him the "right" to kill his assailant

the good thing is that pussy won't be able to lawfully protect himself now on the street with a firearm. it will be just a matter of time before he gets his comeuppance.

If he did it I hope he is convicted.

Wouldn't perfect justice be to have these guys room together...

key words are "charged" and "allegedly"... fuck I hope you guys are never on a jury if im on trial :coffee:

Welp, at least i know what Rachel "dbol" Maddow and Al "AIDS" sharpton are going to be talking about on TV this week.

guilty of not wanting to be "guilty until proven innocent" yeah. I feel like you and your people should understand this better than most :coffee:

I posted that because your a stupid racist fuck head and it's people like you that make the world suck more than it has to.

the good thing is that pussy won't be able to lawfully protect himself now on the street with a firearm. it will be just a matter of time before he gets his comeuppance.

Kind of naive to think that because it will be against the law he will not possess a weapon.

anyone who says anything about him being guilty is fucking retarded... the man has been charged a number of times now with different crimes and has gotten off every time...why? because there was NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.. you are all queers

anyone who says anything about him being guilty is fucking retarded... the man has been charged a number of times now with different crimes and has gotten off every time...why? because there was NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.. you are all queers

Dont want to get in to a big thing, but I just want to remind you of OJ simpson. That scum was guilty as sin but beat his charges too. The courts are the best system we've got, but unfortunately they arent always right. Just because a person beats the charge does not mean they didnt commit the crime. Would you agree ?

Dont want to get in to a big thing, but I just want to remind you of OJ simpson. That scum was guilty as sin but beat his charges too. The courts are the best system we've got, but unfortunately they arent always right. Just because a person beats the charge does not mean they didnt commit the crime. Would you agree ?

the scales of justice in the US have always seen the color green. if you have the means you can just about beat anything in a criminal court.

the entire US criminal justice system is about money.

the scales of justice in the US have always seen the color green. if you have the means you can just about beat anything in a criminal court.

the entire US criminal justice system is about money.

I was very disheartened years ago when I unfortunately was dragged in to a law suit. I paid one lawyer a lot of money only to finally tell me the case was beyond him, then I went to a big shot law firm on the top floor of a big building with etched glass walls and lots of big leather couches. The lawer took me in his office and said " The courtroom is no place for right and wrong, if you want to prove you are right you had better be prepared to spend more money than you ever thought possible ".

I wish I could argue with you LAM but unfortunately you are dead on

I wouldn't be surprised if that jury decision was influenced by fear of another chimpout like what was seen after the Rodney king trial...if I thought that blacks would murder more innocent people and burn down half the city again... I would be reluctant to pass a guilty verdict. luckily there was only small chimpouts after the trayvon case

I find it so funny that we wrap every amount of effort and hate around this guy if he is guilty or not for two reasons. He killed a black boy and had a CCW. Just last month 4 black gangmember rapped 6 white girls and knifed them to death. The point of impact of the wounds from the coroners office would mean they bleed out in pain. Yet this wasn?t all over the NEWS. It makes me sick that the media spends all this time and effort to focus on one person when there are 1,000's of more cases if not worse then his.

Lets see black kid gets shot, but mexican with a CCW after being beat up... Black gang rapes and kills white girls... Only source of media was local news.

or just last year in SF a madera country retired sheriff retired in NAPA and due to the bay areas STRICT gun laws was forced to give up his CCW. But he wanted to move their because it was his wifes dream. After a night of win tasting they were jumped and she was tortured while he was forced to watch her get rapped and they killed her and beat him to the hospital. He goes on to state after his recover that he was never searched and he felt if he had his gun that he carried with him at all times in the past on him she would be alive.

also not on CNN or national news.

what also isn't in US news, the long term effects of financial crimes and how they are several magnitudes worst on society then violent street crimes. not a single peep about this subject, EVER.

I find it so funny that we wrap every amount of effort and hate around this guy if he is guilty or not for two reasons. He killed a black boy and had a CCW. Just last month 4 black gangmember rapped 6 white girls and knifed them to death. The point of impact of the wounds from the coroners office would mean they bleed out in pain. Yet this wasn?t all over the NEWS. It makes me sick that the media spends all this time and effort to focus on one person when there are 1,000's of more cases if not worse then his.

Lets see black kid gets shot, but mexican with a CCW after being beat up... Black gang rapes and kills white girls... Only source of media was local news.

or just last year in SF a madera country retired sheriff retired in NAPA and due to the bay areas STRICT gun laws was forced to give up his CCW. But he wanted to move their because it was his wifes dream. After a night of win tasting they were jumped and she was tortured while he was forced to watch her get rapped and they killed her and beat him to the hospital. He goes on to state after his recover that he was never searched and he felt if he had his gun that he carried with him at all times in the past on him she would be alive.

It's only racist if the perp is white and the victim is a minority.

At the same time that George killed Treyvon, two black men raped an elderly woman, killed her, and beat the husband horribly. The woman was 85 years old and the couple had been married for more than 65 years.

But none of the "Oh, woe is Treyvon"-fucktards said jack shit about that.

She shouldn't have burned his toast...

I wouldn't be surprised if that jury decision was influenced by fear of another chimpout like what was seen after the Rodney king trial...if I thought that blacks would murder more innocent people and burn down half the city again... I would be reluctant to pass a guilty verdict. luckily there was only small chimpouts after the trayvon case

this has to be one of the most racist and pussy things anyone ever posted here. not everyone has the integrity, or balls in your case, to be a good juror.

Back