• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free VAR - Blueprint to a Perfect Physique Contest

TheArchitect

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Blueprint to the Perfect Calves:

Today begins the first contest in this series which will cover all muscle groups. Like all good foundations we will begin from the bottom and work our way up. The first contest will be calves. The contest is pretty easy. Post a pic of your calves and have them judges against your peers. Post YOUR calves not some internet download. Write something next to you or something to prove it is yours and that it is recent. Share with the members what you have done to get them to where they are at.

The contest will last 3 weeks to give people a chance to enter and the final judging will be done by The Captn and NoCode.

The reviews and the labs have been posted on the oils. The clarity and quality is probably the best you will find PERIOD and we back that statement 100% but figured we would let you guys try out some orals as well. So this series winner will be rewarded by a bottle a ANAVAR.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing pics.

ARCH

Shit, I got this, just got to figure how to upload pics from phone. I know, I have been on the site for awhile but I'm computer dumb. You should see how long it took me to get my pic in my avatar.

They are not big, but they got some veins. I train them two days a week. First day is a heavy day. It is as heavy as I can go for a good 8 - 12 reps. I do standing raises, seated raises, and (one leg) board press raises holding weight or have a ruck sack with weight. The second day is a light day with higher reps usually 15 - 25 reps per set. I go 3 - 4 sets (depending on energy level) with just those 3 exercises. I work out at home now so I don't have as many options as I use to.

Last edited:
I don't judge on size brother... You got some freaky calves right there ... Not the best angle thou, need a little moar light? They're hard to photo I know.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn bro. Wish I could get that vascular lol. What I lack in vascularity I got in size tho :winkfinger: good luck bro

Mirin the GT500 wheel behind you. Whats attached to that rim? GT500 or are they aftermarket on a regular GT

OK her's one of this morning rolled out of bed and took the photo so ill try to get a better shot tomorrow at the gym with better lighting so you can see more of the vascularity and striations, my calves are one of the body parts i rarely train since i work construction i run around on them all day long up and down ladders and on scaffolding and what not

Attachments

• 20131125_182231.jpg
    20131125_182231.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 18
^Nice calves bro. Just make sure to move this pic into the blueprint sponsor section if you haven't already.

Back