• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Experiences with IGF-LR3

cerberus16sk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So in general i'm curious about the safety of IGF and what kind of effects you guys experienced.. When I say safety i'm mostly talking about insulin sensitivity. I have read it can be beneficial for the heart. I've also heard that it is responsible for puberty and can make atrophied balls grow back.. Of course I wouldnt rely on IGF for PCT but i'm curious to hear your thoughts.. I have no problem growing my muscles.. I'm more interested in my frame growing and the long and flat bones (like the ones in the head) which dont rely on growth plates. GHRP made my arms longer which gave me a kind of caveman look. I'm hoping I can grow my frame a little bigger to kind of do some damage control. Plus I want to be bigger and stronger anyways and won't complain if all it does it create new muscle cells. I hear it is really really good shit but my first thought is what are the side-effects because GHRP-6 was supposed to be completely safe and it most certainly has a ton of sides.. way more serious ones than AAS. So what kinds of effects did you guys notice on IGF-LR3? I would prefer this long acting IGF because you don't have to site inject it. Im interested in what it did to your muscles.. but even more importantly what it did to your bones and overall size.

GHRP made your arms grow longer? I've been running GHRP/cjc for the last week or so. Noticed increase in sleep quality, no negative sides to speak of yet. Getting blood test back for GH levels today or tomorrow. Was planning on adding in some igf-1 lr3

It's impossible for ghrp to make your arms grow longer. Bone growth plates close at the end of adolescence and no further elongation is possible. The only way is if you were on ghrp when you were like going through puberty and I doubt if that was the case.

Haha well If IGF really made things grow like that my dick would be hanging near my knee cap right now.

I did two runs with IGF-LR3 and both were great, I felt it enhanced my cycle and workouts. I injected pre work out. But dont expect to pack on major poundage with this stuff. Its more a sublte accent IMHO .

IGF is supposed to be mixed with Acetic acid, but I found the injections burned like a mother f-er ! Just use bacteriostatic water , and adjust your doseage for a 7-10 % loss in strength. They also say shelf life isnt as long with bac water but I never had it sitting around that long anyway. 70-100 mcg a day for 40-50 days will be great.

Yours may have been fake, my dick grew 2 inches, it's ridiculous.

you can lessen the burn of AA by adding 5-6 clicks of BW to each shot

Damn and I was even injecting straight in to my dick with an 18 gauge needle !! Shit after your testimony I'll give it another run , Johnny Holmes here I come ;)

Yours may have been fake, my dick grew 2 inches, it's ridiculous.

you can lessen the burn of AA by adding 5-6 clicks of BW to each shot

shit I add like 30 units of bw to keep the sting down. its really is lilke getting stung by a bee

It's impossible for ghrp to make your arms grow longer. Bone growth plates close at the end of adolescence and no further elongation is possible. The only way is if you were on ghrp when you were like going through puberty and I doubt if that was the case.
you are definately wrong it made my arms, feet, and face longer.. and my waist is wider (maybe from doin a lot of deadlifts and squats)

Haha well If IGF really made things grow like that my dick would be hanging near my knee cap right now.

I did two runs with IGF-LR3 and both were great, I felt it enhanced my cycle and workouts. I injected pre work out. But dont expect to pack on major poundage with this stuff. Its more a sublte accent IMHO .

IGF is supposed to be mixed with Acetic acid, but I found the injections burned like a mother f-er ! Just use bacteriostatic water , and adjust your doseage for a 7-10 % loss in strength. They also say shelf life isnt as long with bac water but I never had it sitting around that long anyway. 70-100 mcg a day for 40-50 days will be great.

in the past i just mixed my peptides with saline and that worked fine.. is ascetic acid necessary to activate it or is it just a preservative? thanks for the review sounds pretty good.. what do you think about claims that it causes puberty.. did your shoulders get any wider? did you balls get heavier?

you are definately wrong it made my arms, feet, and face longer.. and my waist is wider (maybe from doin a lot of deadlifts and squats)

LOL, whatever bro, I guess you're just a miracle of science.

in the past i just mixed my peptides with saline and that worked fine.. is ascetic acid necessary to activate it or is it just a preservative? thanks for the review sounds pretty good.. what do you think about claims that it causes puberty.. did your shoulders get any wider? did you balls get heavier?

Haha no bone structure will not change and Im so far away from having been through puberty I doubt Id recognize is, but no I dont think it causes that at all nor did my tea bagging skills get any better.

As far as I know the IGF-LR3 particle is so small that it can actually hide in the microscopic scratches that exist in a glass vial, so to reconstitute at full strength acetic acid is required. I have also been told it acts as a preservative, but from what I understand shelf life is not a factor for several weeks after reconstitution, so again no real worries there.

the AA for igf1lr3 is BS myth, founded in missunder standing, and even the fact AA was used in some research as a "mixer" for lab research it was not one you wound inject into a human nore was it this stupid "ohh its supposed ot be 0.5-0.7%AA" BS people spew...
this is one kind that was used and it doesnt mean it is any better> " Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 ?C (61.9 ?F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 ?C).[SUP][11][/SUP]

"

show me ONE shred of evidence... I have posted about this over 30times just this year.. im getting sick of it.. but i do understand, i fell for it too untill i talked to actual chemist AND did further research...

use bac water and try to use up in 4-5 weeks...

anyway i love igf1lr3 , i rec 30-50mcg ed ( or 5 on 2 off) for 4-8 weeks IMO. its not magic but it helps

If you're looking to increase insulin sensitivity, use Glucophage. Cutting down on carbs, especially high GI carbs, will also help. There are actually a lot of ways to improve insulin sensitivity. I have written on this several times in the last year.

If you want to grow your skull use a shit-load of growth homrone for years, although the other potential side effects will outweigh any of the benefits associated with caveman head--if you call that a benefit. Why the fuck do you want caveman head anyway? LOL. Besides, I wouldn't really call growing your skull "damage control". I would call it further damage, if you ask me. On top of that, GH reduces insulin sensitivity, especially when taken in dosages necessary to cause visually noticable bone growth.

If you want to re-grow your balls, use HCG (followed by PCT).

GHRP's will not make your arms grow. Side efects of GHRP's are mild to non-existent--certainly nothing serious or long-lasting.

IGF-1 is not the answer to the problems you want to fix. I would forget about "growing your skull"...because you are petty much born with what you've got...and if you don't like it, there isn't much you can do about it...and I would not advice using high-dose Gh for many years, as it does not cause proportionate skull growth. It primarily causes the bones of the brow to grow and to a slightly lesser degree, the jaw, but it also causes the nose and ears to grow...neither of which are good. The take home message is don't fuck with your skull.

Back