• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reps wanted for ElitePeptides.com

ElitePeptides

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Drop me a PM if interested. Must be an established member in good standing. See why Elite Peptides is the best in the biz!

I gaurantee there are guys here who would like to work for them. People are probably PM'ing him instead of responding in this thread.

I gaurantee there are guys here who would like to work for them. People are probably PM'ing him instead of responding in this thread.

Spot on! Sifting through the PMs. Thanks to everyone who is interested.

What all does being a rep entail? I could use a third job, and I have great customer service skills.

Just uploading my CV

What all does being a rep entail? I could use a third job, and I have great customer service skills.

We do not have any paid rep positions. Instead we are just compensating with products. We don't want forum members to think our reps are just recommending us since they are on payroll.

IML Gear Cream!
We do not have any paid rep positions. Instead we are just compensating with products. We don't want forum members to think our reps are just recommending us since they are on payroll.

I was really just being ironic. Anybody who knows me around here probably laughed at my post. On a serious note, free product sounds awesome if all I had to do was help people, and promote something that I believed in.

I am sure somebody will jump at this chance.

I can vouch for the product kelju! Did you see my blood test/log in the Research Chem forum? Wow! I'm kind of upset I've spent so much money on GH over the yrs.. lol

Back