• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Black young man rapes and slits throat of white teacher.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Documents: Mass. teacher's throat cut, note left

LYNNE TUOHY, AP
2 hours ago

FILE - In this Oct. 23, 2013, file photo, Philip Chism, 14, stands during h...

SALEM, Mass. (AP) - The body of a popular Massachusetts teacher who police say was killed by one of her students was found in the woods, naked from the waist down and with her throat slit and a note that read, "I hate you all," according to court documents released Friday.

The search warrant application was released after requests by The Associated Press, The Boston Globe and other media organizations.

Philip Chism, a 14-year-old soccer player who moved from Clarksville, Tenn., at the beginning of the school year, is charged with murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery in the Oct. 22 death of 24-year-old Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer. His attorney, Denise Regan, said Friday she had no comment. He is being held without bail.

Police have not released a motive for the slaying. Autopsy results have not been made public.

A student whose name was concealed in the document told police that the day of the killing, she had stayed for extra help after class and heard Ritzer and Chism talking.

Ritzer mentioned Tennessee, and Chism appeared upset, but the teacher didn't appear to notice and kept talking about it. When Ritzer noticed he was upset, she changed the topic, but the student noticed Chism talking to himself.

According to the documents, surveillance video showed Chism putting on gloves and with a hood over his head as he followed Ritzer into a bathroom. The documents say he brought a box cutter, mask, gloves and multiple changes of clothing to school the day Ritzer was killed.

She was reported missing when she never returned home from school. Her body was found in the woods, partly covered in leaves, and police said it appeared to be sexually positioned. Authorities say she had been sexually assaulted with a stick.

Chism, who had been spotted at a movie theater after the killing, was found walking along a highway in a neighboring town around 12:30 a.m.

A police officer looked in his backpack and found a bloodstained box cutter, according to the documents. Asked where it came from, Chism replied, "The girl."

He also had Ritzer's credit cards and driver's license. He said he found them at a supermarket, then said he got them out of Ritzer's car.

Police questioned his mother, who told them that the family had recently moved from Tennessee and that it had been a stressful divorce. No one answered the door Friday at the Danvers home where Chism lived with his mother, two siblings and an aunt.

The search warrant documents list items taken from the house by police, including a Dell computer, papers, two memory cards and two USB drives.

Court records indicate Chism's parents had difficulties early in their marriage. In a parenting plan included in 2001 divorce papers, his mother, Diana, insisted on supervising any time her husband, Stacy, had with their son and a younger daughter. She cited "prior physical and emotional abuse as well as alcohol abuse" by her husband. Both adults signed the papers.

The divorce was apparently never finalized after both parents signed an order stating they wanted to attempt to reconcile.

Shortly after the killing, Diana Chism released a statement through her son's public defender saying she was heartbroken for Ritzer's family.

The victim is white? The perp is black? Well then, it's obviously not racially motivated.

Another piece of shit Id like to meet and take out back to the wood shed. Id like to keep that fucker alive for days while his limbs and organs come out .

My wife is an English teacher .

Ten minutes with a hatchet in a closed and locked room and that kid will no longer be a bother to anyone.

Russel Simmons said the other day that Obamacare has already saved possibly a million lives. So soon the black community should be fixed. Obama announced his inauguration as the day the oceans cease to rise and the planet begins to heal. If you can heal the planet it should be no problem to stop black people from committing seven times as many murders per capita as white people.

I've been following this right along since it happened. Watch they're going to try to plea PTSD or some other psych issue. I still don't understand how no one heard anything happening in the bathroom of the school at 3:30p in the afternoon? There had to have been blows and screams. He was caught on video entering and exiting multiple times with and without gloves and a mask and with different clothes on before he brought a recycling bin into the bathroom to store the body before disposing of it in the woods. Very sad for all involved.

IML Gear Cream!
there's speculation they had an ongoing sexual relationship. he had a little white girlfriend since 6th grade, she's 14 now like he is... so sorry, it doesn't seem like a racially motivated crime. Philip Chism's mother says 'heart is broken' after son murdered teacher Colleen Ritzer | Mail Online

they keep saying the boy had inappropriate feelings for the teacher but as the mom of a tall, very good looking boy i can tell you straight up some of his female teachers act so flirty it freaks him out. he likes girls his age and thinks women in their twenties that flirt with him are freaks. more to this than meets the eye.

it's also interesting they keep saying he raped her without clarifying that it was an act of pure rage toward her... he didn't penetrate her with his penis he shoved a stick in her vagina.

Chism positioned her body in a sexually suggestive manner, visited one last outrage on the woman with a three-foot stick...

Last edited:
I agree. I always thought the kid had feeling for the teacher that weren't reciprocated.

too many female teachers get caught fucking boys his age for me to buy that there isn't a lot more to this. i think she was expecting him to follow her to that bathroom.

no, just a mom that's been weirded out by teachers getting all breathy and blushing over my son since he was 14. :coffee:

doesn't add up to him having a little holding hands and dancing in the rain girlfriend for YEARS. now he's a psycho killer? how does that happen overnight?

According to the documents, surveillance video showed Chism putting on gloves and with a hood over his head as he followed Ritzer into a bathroom. The documents say he brought a box cutter, mask, gloves and multiple changes of clothing to school the day Ritzer was killed.

^^^^ Based on that would that be premeditated? He was observed to become irritable when she brought up Tennessee.

it was def pre meditated and def rage fueled. maybe she brought up his girlfriend in tennessee. the little sweet faced girlfriend with loving memories of this boy seems to make a whole lot just not make sense.

article-2477477-18FFE97900000578-908_634x475.jpg

article-2477477-18FFE95200000578-976_634x474.jpg

'I know people are like, "You?re only in middle school, you?re too young for love." But I fell in love with him over a long period of time,' she told the Boston Globe.
'He lit me up, honestly.'
Walker says she and Chism became friends in sixth grade. They became close of the period of a year and walked home together every day.
She would steal his hat so that he'd come looking for it and once, they danced in the rain after they got off the school bus.

'I remember it like it was yesterday,' she told the Boston Globe.

Walker says she was heartbroken when Chism left Tennessee.

doesn't sound like the same kid. i think he did it but wtf. there's more to this.

Last edited:
i can't believe he was caught with all her shit and his family can say it's mistaken identity... we might never know why he did it but seems no doubt at all he did.

Norman Bates :thinking:

Back