• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

super trenabol

Ken R

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need advise. I'm 49 started body building almost 2 years ago. Just got turned onto super trenabol. I'm 6'2" 190 athletic build. Work out 4-5 times a week. Looking to put on bulk. Are three pills a day good? Also do I still take on my non work out days? I also take creative before workout and protein shake after. Any advice appreciated

itll lay it out on the bottle for you. but your going to need to run some support supps with it.
a cycle assist, and probably an anti estrogen. then comes pct which youll need a bunch more. its not aromatized though which is nice. seems like a bad ass PH, id be taking it if i werent running other things. just read up on it. google search ect. make sure you know what a pro-hormone is, and how it can fuck you up.

have you considered just getting prescribed test? at your age it shouldn't be a problem look up bio identical hormone replacement therapy. read the symptoms( that are very very vague) and you'll realize that you qualify for it. youlll be running pharmaceutical grade gear. cant get better than that

Back