• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Enter Now!

I bet KOS cut would be pretty beastly ....

To be honest, an 8 week prep is pretty short. I would think 10 weeks is the shortest I would make this. Its very tough to make significant changes in 8 weeks.

no...I'm being totally honest

I tend to agree on the ten to twelve week myself

Mid forties, over 6'1", 249.8 lbs fatty, cutting.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-1-2013before.jpg
    12-1-2013before.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 12-1-2013before1.jpg
    12-1-2013before1.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 12-1-2013before2.jpg
    12-1-2013before2.jpg
    923 KB · Views: 29
Stop being a little girl....man up...get on a diet...Christ he's drinking beer.....Guisness at that I might add...

You need help ....pm me if your serious....I don't do things halfway...
I drank beer my entire last prep. It was actually hilarious telling my diet guy the first time.

Stop being a little girl....man up...get on a diet...Christ he's drinking beer.....Guisness at that I might add...

You need help ....pm me if your serious....I don't do things halfway...
i said im out because the rules say two cutters
dont you gotta get picked

All you have to do is crank the cardio and follow a diet plan. I'll even help you if you agree to follow the advice.

big true! good diet and cardio do the job and then some aas just to save muscles and gh...
but diet is the KING all the time

Here is my entry .
age 57
weight 206-208 pounds
height 5`7"
cutting

599714photo2.jpg

Wow joe you look great! Inspirational!

Some heavy-hitting entries ... Tough call deciding who?

i did edit my post because couldn't see my pic , i try again :

age 57
weight 206-208 pounds
height 5`7"
cutting

472882photo2.jpg

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Ent...

Funny how everyone pushes out their stomach in these pics when you know damn well you walk around with that thing sucked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how everyone pushes out their stomach in these pics when you know damn well you walk around with that thing sucked in

Go eat a bag of chips....drink a 6 pack of coke....shove your gut out and snap a pic....

Adapt...overcome...eat things that make a billy goat puke...

Didn't you ever watch the Rambo series of movies??

Go eat a bag of chips....drink a 6 pack of coke....shove your gut out and snap a pic....

Adapt...overcome...eat things that make a billy goat puke...

Didn't you ever watch the Rambo series of movies??

Lol we might as well do the before and after pics in the same day

Damn guys and girls! You all are determined to make my selection process incredibly difficult.

I may need to open up a couple more spots and increase the loot and shred or bolo time.

Awesome to see such great entries.

Lol @ HI can't believe how far you let yourself go, I remember the head to head challenge very similar before pics and fuck you made a serious change lol.

KoS like s2h said if your picked if your willing I will also help with a diet plan for you. You have the muscle, your just holding a little more fat, I'm sure you will have no issue cutting up.

Deadline is the 4th!!

Who knows maybe I'll need to bring in some more slots and prizes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I def will need help with the diet plan
The hardest part is finding one that works for you and with you... So you don't just toss it out

I gotta go from 206 now to 198 by the 15th so I'm dieting or trying haha
I don't wanna be sitting in a sauna the day before the meet hoping to make weight

Back