• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Enter Now!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well what better way to kick off the start of the holiday season, with some free loot, and a challenge that will test your ability to stick to a plan, and execute it for the ultimate win.

EliteBodyTuneup.com and World-Pharma present to you the first ever;
Mr Transformer Challenge.

This challenge will feature 4 contests in total, 2 that will go head to head for 8 weeks in a battle for supreme shreddedness, and 2 that will go head to head for 8 weeks in Bolo mode to put on some quality mass.

Do you have what it takes to be the first Mr Transformer?

Contestants will be selected in 10 days on December 4th.

To Apply

1. Applicants must Subscribe to Elite Body Tune Up Via the subscription form on the right of the screen.
2. Post in this thread with a Current Photo Time stamped at 10 days or less, Age, Height, Weight, and Category you would like to be in.
3. Applicants must have no issue keeping a detailed log about their journey with daily updates.

What Each Contestant will get:

1. Each Selected Contestant will get 5 vials of Asia Pharma their choice to use in their 8 weeks Transformer Battle (cannot be 5 tren...)
2. Each Selected Contestant will get general guidence in Diet, Training, and Supplementation courtesy of EliteBodyTuneup.com
3. Each Selected Contestant will have their logs reproduced in their own page on EliteBodyTuneup.com Showcasing their sucess with not only the forums, but EliteBodyTuneup's Many Thousand strong daily viewers.

To Win, and What you get!

1. After the Deadline of the contest, Contestants will post their Final Photos and stats. I will hold 35% of the total vote value, but the viewing audience, on EliteBodyTuneup.com and the live poll that will be posted on IML and ASF will hold 65%! The Voting Process will go on for 7 days.
2. 1 winner will be selected from both categories. Each final Winner will receive 7 Vials of Asia Pharma of their choice from World-Pharma.org (cannot be 7 tren...)

Thats it! Prizes may increase by the end of the contest, and random prizes will be given to viewers that are active in the Contestant Logs.

Also if we get at least 2 Suitable Female Applicants, a Special Category will be presented, with products to run as well.

Do you have what it takes to be the first Mr Transformer? Lets DO IT!

Awesome it love these competitions! Kudos to OSL and World Pharma!! :thumb:

Nice. I'd be in, but I'm going all natty for a bit plus I have some holiday travel coming up... Good luck to the contestants.

Nice. I'd be in, but I'm going all natty for a bit plus I have some holiday travel coming up... Good luck to the contestants.

When the fuck are you NOT on holiday? :lol:

When the fuck are you NOT on holiday? :lol:

Did I mention I went to the NPC Nationals last night? This is my son with some big mother fucker who workes with mutant supplements.
ame8ajen.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like curt angle all jacked up lol

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 218 lbs
Category: Supreme Shreddedness

I've been eating at a healthy surplus and working on bringing up my legs for the past 8 weeks. I have about another 10-14 days before I can no longer fit in my already tailored clothes. So, I'm ready to shred the fuck up -- winter bulking can kiss my (already fat) ass... it's time to cut... and cut hard.

I don't plan on being stage ready until April next year, but I want to get into the single digits and achieve a new, leaner setpoint to improve insulin sensitivity and future gains.

I was previously cutting with a hired coach, and did this "bulk" on my own. My inexperience was obvious. So, I'd be thrilled to work with EliteBody Coaching.

I keep detailed logs and have a history of following through during contests.

Here's an example of my last log. I got married and was traveling towards the end so the updates ended, but my personal tracking is always this detailed. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/aas-journals-logs/184610-20-week-blast-test-tren-eq-var-mast.html

And here was my final entry in PSL's 6-week transformation contest: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/180616-new-psl-contest-2.html#post3091165

I think I've learned a shitload since then, and my next cut will be dramatic regardless on being selected or not :winkfinger:

Attachments

• entry1.jpg
    entry1.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 74
  • entry2.jpg
    entry2.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 68
Looking solid plasmic!

great,lets rock and roll!
and yes Plazmic is good one..he know what is is doing and how! ;)

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 218 lbs
Category: Supreme Shreddedness

I've been eating at a healthy surplus and working on bringing up my legs for the past 8 weeks. I have about another 10-14 days before I can no longer fit in my already tailored clothes. So, I'm ready to shred the fuck up -- winter bulking can kiss my (already fat) ass... it's time to cut... and cut hard.

I don't plan on being stage ready until April next year, but I want to get into the single digits and achieve a new, leaner setpoint to improve insulin sensitivity and future gains.

I was previously cutting with a hired coach, and did this "bulk" on my own. My inexperience was obvious. So, I'd be thrilled to work with EliteBody Coaching.

I keep detailed logs and have a history of following through during contests.

Here's an example of my last log. I got married and was traveling towards the end so the updates ended, but my personal tracking is always this detailed. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/aas-journals-logs/184610-20-week-blast-test-tren-eq-var-mast.html

And here was my final entry in PSL's 6-week transformation contest: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/180616-new-psl-contest-2.html#post3091165

I think I've learned a shitload since then, and my next cut will be dramatic regardless on being selected or not :winkfinger:

Solid for sure!

Looks like you...I would check IP's but your quad sweep is sweeper...and you always wear those tight little black French cut undies in your pics:)

Do I need to distinguish my appearance via man-thong... I've been waiting for an excuse to wear what my wife thought were posing trunks. :coffee:

If WP does decide to include HGH for the cutting winner, I'll may stop blurring my face and provide no less than 3 moon pose progress shots.

Do I need to distinguish my appearance via man-thong... I've been waiting for an excuse to wear what my wife thought were posing trunks. :coffee:

If WP does decide to include HGH for the cutting winner, I'll may stop blurring my face and provide no less than 3 moon pose progress shots.

Man thing is a must brother... Sorry!

And if GH may be in the mix it couldn't hurt..

Great entries so far, and its very possible we may have a couple females battle for the Mrs Transformer challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to enter in BOLO mode!

I am 5'6" and 236lbs today. I have my diet and training all sorted out and know my body very well. I have competed in a few shows and have taken an overall. I need to put on some quality mass to step it up to the national level. If I am eligible please let me know and I'll try and submit a pic asap!

I am 5'6" and 236lbs today. I have my diet and training all sorted out and know my body very well. I have competed in a few shows and have taken an overall. I need to put on some quality mass to step it up to the national level. If I am eligible please let me know and I'll try and submit a pic asap!

Awesome brother, good to see you place an entry, go ahead and get some recent pics up, and if you haven't already subscribe over at elite.

Looking like we're going to have some great contenders in this!

Who knows maybe if we get a very nice group, more than i was planning to select, i will see what i can arrange to create more available spots for this competition.

Excited to see who will hold the Bolo Mr Transformer Title, the Supreme Shrededness Mr Transformer Title, and the Female Mrs Transformer Title.

This thing is picking up steam......if DJ enters and The Cpt....there could be a Mr Mod Transformation LHJO contest..

i am sure all 4 guys who will do it will be more then happy with gear they will got..and winner who will get HGH,yeah baby!

Damn bro sounds like you're built like a tank!

WP coming with the GH kit for winner....the plot thickens....but in all honesty...I'm more concerned with the Ms Transformation part of this deal...me like:)

WP coming with the GH kit for winner....the plot thickens....but in all honesty...I'm more concerned with the Ms Transformation part of this deal...me like:)

Agreed! It looks like we may have 2 ladies fighting for the Mrs Transformer title.

Oh yeah !

if you need a 17.5% judge on that 35% judge ratio for the Ms Transformation lmk...i would be more then happ:) to help..

Back