• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the f@&$ is happening to this place?

IML Gear Cream!
It's one of the new sources it's a review on testp, teste and something else. I was laughing my ass off at how stupid the entire log is.
did he gain of his test E the first day ? haha

So OF are you going to send me some weed?!? I need some serious escape because I'm probably the first person to get negged in anything goes.

So OF are you going to send me some weed?!? I need some serious escape because I'm probably the first person to get negged in anything goes.

No, no weed for you but I will send you some Testosterone so you can finally start acting like a man. And some AI to get your estradiol out of that womanly range.

jesus fuck d-lats...I haven't seen you be coy before ..
grow a pair and post it up

I leave for a few and come back to ag gold. Everyone neg sheri for more pics.

No, no weed for you but I will send you some Testosterone so you can finally start acting like a man. And some AI to get your estradiol out of that womanly range.

That will work too...... better send some TNE so it will kick in faster. I'm tired of singing soprano.

Damn this escalated quickly!(insert Will Ferrell pic here) You guys are the reason my legs go numb sitting on the tiolet shitting, reading all these threads. Man I love this place:daydream:

Why anybody would come into this place and expect anything of a serious and constructive nature without holding a grain of salt as they do so is beyond me and is sure to get you nowhere. This place is for amusement only. It's full of hillbilly, moronic, racist, disgusting, and immature dipshits. And it has become so to the extent that no salvageable point of return could be reasonably entertained as a possibility. The only reasonable thing one can do is to come here as a form of entertainment which he must then consider a guilty pleasure as it certainly has fallen past the point of being a reasonable and sound pleasure.

That being said, I enjoy this board and the people who post here.

Why anybody would come into this place and expect anything of a serious and constructive nature without holding a grain of salt as they do so is beyond me and is sure to get you nowhere. This place is for amusement only. It's full of hillbilly, moronic, racist, disgusting, and immature dipshits. And it has become so to the extent that no salvageable point of return could be reasonably entertained as a possibility. The only reasonable thing one can do is to come here as a form of entertainment which he must then consider a guilty pleasure as it certainly has fallen past the point of being a reasonable and sound pleasure.

I see that you took your lith meds today. :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!

you forgot necrophiliacs and tranny lovers :coffee:

so, we having a neg party or what?

Cry babies are way worse than question askers . Get real guys , its easy to bash people from behind a computer screen , just go to the gym and call someone out to the parking lot , then Ill be impressed .

Cry babies are way worse than question askers . Get real guys , its easy to bash people from behind a computer screen , just go to the gym and call someone out to the parking lot , then Ill be impressed .
Left the gym tonight and had to ask my wife if she would go back in to get the keys. On her way out I called out to her...Yeah, I got me some balls....:shooter:

Nah, that'd be retarded. Good way to get arrested.

so, we having a neg party or what?
Yes anythinggoes is a good choice. 40 posts and all of them are exactly the lame spineless bs I made this thread about. Now he's so worked up he is spamming my box with apologies and cock pics!

cry babies are way worse than question askers . Get real guys , its easy to bash people from behind a computer screen , just go to the gym and call someone out to the parking lot , then ill be impressed .
you typing tough boy??!!

EuoWe.gif

Last edited:
Yes anythinggoes is a good choice. 40 posts and all of them are exactly the lame spineless bs I made this thread about. Now he's so worked up he is spamming my box with apologies and cock pics!

He warming you for information on your water melon push ups....
By the way your a very witty fella and I enjoy your contributions... so that watermelon, you throw it in the oven for a few and take a drill saw to it?

I blame Mr Renaissance and his epic GH cycle :coffee:

NEGGS PPL NEGGS!!!

he thinks lats move the arms out to the side

yeah that was interesting. don't really know how you can confuse a delt with a lat.

being confused about where the biceps femoris is located would be a little more understandable, but. . .

He warming you for information on your water melon push ups....
By the way your a very witty fella and I enjoy your contributions... so that watermelon, you throw it in the oven for a few and take a drill saw to it?
Once the watermelon has been thoroughly stirred I mix in one bottle of vodka and put it in the freezer. It's a great drink for guests around the pool or at the beach.:coffee:

We all know where this place went off the rails.......:coffee:

The 'People's Choice' can make things right? :daydream:

he thinks lats move the arms out to the side

I think he was implying that you were using momentum (ie lats) on a controlled iso movement.

P.s. Agentyes is sheri. I have proof. And If she doesnt post anus pics, i will be forced to reveal my evidence.

The People's Choice only wants the free gear, free nutritionist, and the ladyboy's wiping my sweaty brow while I workout. Same as the "appointed" mods :coffee:

Back