• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pro hormones

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iv done me a few cycles of gear now. pro hormones tho never really made me think about doing them but iv read some good stuff about them but there seems to be so many now i wouldnt know were to start to look plus il have to order online its not like gear to get hold of so to speak. just wondering any one think its a good idea to throw a pro hormone in with say test deca and eq or just test and deca? or is it over kill i know these things can be strong sometimes stronger then gear they say but i dont know if its true

Heavy is on the money. Ironmagslabs supps are strong and imo even better than most illegal orals.

Its impossible for Methylstenbolone to aromatize.

Its impossible for Methylstenbolone to aromatize.

im gonna order some next week i think and run it along with test e deca and eq.. so its best to only run this stuff 4 weeks at a time? this will be interesting il see if my gear has been fake or underdosed if i get good results with this

M-STEN should be run 4-6 weeks at 20mg daily.

I'm new to using PH. A little skeptical but have heard good things about M Sten. Have heard not to run more than 4 weeks tho. Has anyone used it for longer than 4 weeks and at higher than 20 mgs? Also, how important is it to do PCT after M Sten run? Last question, what are thoughts about running M Sten with d bol? Sounds like they are pretty similar, so was thinking of doing M Sten 4 weeks then 6 weeks of D Bol. Would use other AS but am pretty limited in whats availabe to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you plan on running a ten wk cycle of orals, one of your pct steps would be to put your name on a liver transplant list. Stick to 4-6 wks.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with biggjj. It is probably not a good idea to run two strong orals back-to-back like that. It could mess you up

Biggjj, lol on the liver transplant. Good advice.

Good Advice thanks. You guys think running sust or other test w/ it would be good? Or some EQ? Anyone have any good experience just with the m sten alone?

Back