• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wats up everybody, i just joined...holla

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wats going on guys...my name is pete, i'm 21 and and have started lifting hard the past 8 months or so...i always lifted before, but the focus wasnt where it needed to be...but i'm there now...lookin forward to chatting w/ everyone and getting some tips so I can get where i wanna be...thanks

:wave: Welcome to IM! :D

Heya Pete :wave2:

Thanks Prince and Jodi! I look forward to posting on IM a lot. I've been reading some of the forums and got very inspired and pumped by everyone's stories and progress. Keep up the good work! And Jodi, ur lookin good in ur pics. Stay focused. Lata!

Watup Mudge

:hello:

watup julie...u from mass too?

Why yes... why yes I am.. A few of us are neighbors here.. Jodi, JB_427 (Sort of), IAB, and a couple others. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Hope you learn a lot! welcome:wave:

What's up Pete? Welcome!

WATS UP Jerryme, Bekahleigh, and Dg806...look forward to talkin wit u guys...HOLLA lol

Welcome aboard, Brennan!! Nice to have another Sox fan among us. :cool:

hey Pete

i was just wondering what your workout is and how long u workout.

as of now...i do one body apart a day kinda...mon. legs...tues - chest...wed - back....thurs. - arms...fri - shoulders....wknd off....4-5 exercises per body part....abs 3 days/wk...some form of cardio 3 days/wk...either swimming, running, biking...tryin to do a triathlon at the end of the summer...next week im movin on to gopro's workout tho

SOUNDS LIKE U HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT. I LIKE IT. MAYBE I WILL SWITCH OVER TO THAT WORKOUT....WHAT KIND OF RESULTS HAVE U GOTTEN FROM IT?

IML Gear Cream!
Prince was just saying to post questions about training in the Training Forum. :thumb:

Oh...and welcome... :D

Back